• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Someone want to remind me why we are supposed to vote for these POS?

What has the Republican majority accomplished in this session that warrants returning more than a handful of them back to office?

I certainly agree with this, but something to be considered is the woke crowd's ability to lobby and influence these people. The red shirt "teachers" supposedly made a huge difference in making sure this legislation did not pass.

1646146357717.png

This crowd has influence due to being able to load the statehouse with teachers union bodies, while the rest of us have to work for a living.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Further proof you can’t change the direction and leadership goals of the GOP within the state or nationally. Making them irrelevant is the only possible way to replace them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Someone want to remind me why we are supposed to vote for these POS?

What has the Republican majority accomplished in this session that warrants returning more than a handful of them back to office?
    They were like being infected by a less severe disease that inadvertently prevents you from being infected by a much more virulent bacterium by taking up the available space

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Maybe there's a thread but I missed it. I am seeing a LOT of teachers begging others to help block the law. In part it creates curriculum advisory committees made up of parents, educators, and community representatives. It's being sad this will destroy schools. They have specialty training and know better than parents how and what to educate.

I'm a doc. I have four years of medical school and three years of residency training in my speciality.

If I told a patient or patient's family that their input on my workup and treatment plan was inappropriate and harming healthcare, i would be fired.

Despite my seven years of training and fifteen years of experience, it is essential that I listen to my patients and their family and incorporate their desires in my plan. In fact it is expected and required.

Why is education different?

Because teacher unions racket?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I certainly agree with this, but something to be considered is the woke crowd's ability to lobby and influence these people. The red shirt "teachers" supposedly made a huge difference in making sure this legislation did not pass.

View attachment 184985

This crowd has influence due to being able to load the statehouse with teachers union bodies, while the rest of us have to work for a living.

I might be reading too much into a picture? A rough look at this crowd looks as if there is a stronger representation of the gay community, than others? Assuming that the rainbow masks stand for that? I can only pick out one person of color?

Do we guess that this may be more about the boys in girls restrooms and sports than CRT?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I might be reading too much into a picture? A rough look at this crowd looks as if there is a stronger representation of the gay community, than others? Assuming that the rainbow masks stand for that? I can only pick out one person of color?

Do we guess that this may be more about the boys in girls restrooms and sports than CRT?

I wonder what the source of that image is - those signs say "Stop attacks on trans youth", nothing about teaching.

Maybe this is about the trans / sport issue, not the "CRT".

FLzuca7VEAAcFSF

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I wonder what the source of that image is - those signs say "Stop attacks on trans youth", nothing about teaching.

Maybe this is about the trans / sport issue, not the "CRT".

FLzuca7VEAAcFSF
    The so called “attacks” on trans youth are the efforts to protect kids from grooming at the hands of aggressive public school teachers. The band on so called “conversion therapy “ are just an attempt to silence opposition. Heaven forbid that, while an obese tattooed pierced gender fluid “guidance counselor” tries to convince your confused kid that they are trans, anyone dare reassure the kid that they aren’t.

Counseling a kid they are trans is “affirmation.” Counseling then they are normal is “conversion therapy.”

The honest language is that schools are the ones attempting the conversion and they don’t want anyone meddling with their efforts.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The so called “attacks” on trans youth are the efforts to protect kids from grooming at the hands of aggressive public school teachers. The band on so called “conversion therapy “ are just an attempt to silence opposition. Heaven forbid that, while an obese tattooed pierced gender fluid “guidance counselor” tries to convince your confused kid that they are trans, anyone dare reassure the kid that they aren’t.

Counseling a kid they are trans is “affirmation.” Counseling then they are normal is “conversion therapy.”

The honest language is that schools are the ones attempting the conversion and they don’t want anyone meddling with their efforts.
    You'll get no argument for me - it's akin to child abuse, IMHO.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Looks like the article is saying that Disney isn't going far enough.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looks like the article is saying that Disney isn't going far enough.

Yes. It's the social media mob, looking for something to be outraged over. They would rather have third grade teachers indoctrinating and recruiting gay and trans kids for their "cause."

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    EXCLUSIVE: First-year students at the Indiana University School of Medicine are being subjected to woke diversity, equity and inclusion instruction as part of a basic Human Structure class, according to documents obtained by Fox News Digital.

Students in the class receive a "sex and gender primer" lesson that includes instruction on gender being a "social construct," that sex and gender are not the same thing, and on how to be a "more inclusive" healthcare professional when it comes to "gender diverse patients."

One PowerPoint presentation for the class lays out the learning objectives for students, including that they will "compare and contrast the terms sex and gender," that sex and gender are not binary constructs, how to use "inclusive terminology" relating to the anatomy of patients, and how to understand that using "inclusive terminology" will "positively affect healthcare of all individuals."

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    EXCLUSIVE: First-year students at the Indiana University School of Medicine are being subjected to woke diversity, equity and inclusion instruction as part of a basic Human Structure class, according to documents obtained by Fox News Digital.

Students in the class receive a "sex and gender primer" lesson that includes instruction on gender being a "social construct," that sex and gender are not the same thing, and on how to be a "more inclusive" healthcare professional when it comes to "gender diverse patients."

One PowerPoint presentation for the class lays out the learning objectives for students, including that they will "compare and contrast the terms sex and gender," that sex and gender are not binary constructs, how to use "inclusive terminology" relating to the anatomy of patients, and how to understand that using "inclusive terminology" will "positively affect healthcare of all individuals."

I just filled out a medical history form for a new medical practitioner (most doctors aren't accepting new patients around here). On the form, it asked what pronoun I preferred. I am so glad that they are taking up time in medical schools to teach this rather than using the time to teach how to diagnose and treat illnesses.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just filled out a medical history form for a new medical practitioner (most doctors aren't accepting new patients around here). On the form, it asked what pronoun I preferred. I am so glad that they are taking up time in medical schools to teach this rather than using the time to teach how to diagnose and treat illnesses.

Same thing as in our public schools in general. Who cares if the kids can read, write or do arithmetic, as long as they can say America is systemically racist, whites are bad and they have no idea of their gender.

Top Bottom