• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I knew something was up. He hadn't posted on here in several weeks, and the last few times I tried to stop by the shop it was closed when he should have been there. Here is hoping Rick is back to 100% and spinning stories before we know it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    TAG!

Positive vibes and all that.

Hippie...:)

Thanks for all the positive words folks.....I ain't dead.....I almost bought the farm...Had to have a conversation with my wife that I thought would be 40 years from now...It was dark, it was light......My first day out of the Hospital my cousin brought me a stick and I held it in my hand and wept... trees are really beautiful.....I called in a squirrel in the back yard by mouth and laughed when he couldn't figure out where I was....I am sitting here basking in the smell of cosmoline and Hoppe's # 9...The first time I was able to wrap my hand around a Smith and Wesson was beautiful...I wept tears of joy...Snapdragon knows....

I had a good Doctor who saved my life.....My first night by myself I called up a carpenter buddy of mine and asked Him to come on in for a visit and He hasn't left yet....I am going to let Him stay...He is a real craftsman.....

Sreveh...My daughter did fine through this....I was worried but she did good...

mrjarrell,hornandy.....I missed you boys.....

kirk freeman...I got a flier for a seminar you are doing...I may try to go just to shake your hand...You are a class act Sir.....

To all those INGO members I have wielded words to in a mean manner...I am sorry....That Indiucky is gone........

LOVE EVERBODY !!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't been to a hospital in 30 years....Lot of upgrades in the past 30 years....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    SO glad to have you back, Rick.
    smiley-hug008.gif

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Hey Rick! I called last week when you were open and never got an answer, now I know why! I'm really glad you're still kickin'! Get well soon, and I'll see you when you are back at it again. Take care my friend!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Rick I know the feeling. Had my own call the carpenter moment last May. Funny how that terminal realizations can make you change some things and double down on others. Good to see you back on the board.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Welcome back Rick! We've missed you, even all the way from up here in Canada, eh?

Brother...Your PM was hanging over my head....I am in the Hospital, on my back..."Tell Doggydaddy....I got....(gasp) his pm and.....(sigh)... that I may get that Manhurin...."

Laura is like, "What one Earth are you talking about?...Your dog's dad is from Canada and has French revolvers?????...Honey, lay off the morphine and try to make some sense......":)

It was funny as heck......

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Brother...Your PM was hanging over my head....I am in the Hospital, on my back..."Tell Doggydaddy....I got....(gasp) his pm and.....(sigh)... that I may get that Manhurin...."

Laura is like, "What one Earth are you talking about?...Your dog's dad is from Canada and has French revolvers?????...Honey, lay off the morphine and try to make some sense......":)

It was funny as heck......

:): Hey, there will be other Manurhins... There's only one YOU man!

Top Bottom