Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;8g0qungbeXU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0qungbeXU[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    How a squib can kill your match.

[video=youtube;rR9Ou38z-OM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9Ou38z-OM[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Here is a video of most of the shooters. I did it in bits and pieces to keep the overall time down.
    [video=youtube;-pqlG2l-bHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pqlG2l-bHM[/video]

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Awesome job by coach and all of the staff and volunteers as always. Had a good time, penalties killed me per the norm.

ETA: Glad Nick was ok, I saw him after and he looked ok. Didn't know it was bullet frag, thought it was BTF (Brass to face) complicated by it landing inside his eye pro...not that that has ever happened to me...

Correct, He forgot his hat…….which I bet he will never do again, and a hot piece of brass landed inside his glasses and left a nice little burn on his eye lid but he is O.K. and back at it. He shot trap last night in 4H, and we shot ACC today after helping set up. He was bummed about the DQ, but understood why after he saw the video…….he was more worried about letting everyone down because he said he has worked so hard being safe so he could earn everyones respect. Coach…..sorry about your drawers lol, but you did great!

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Correct, He forgot his hat…….which I bet he will never do again, and a hot piece of brass landed inside his glasses and left a nice little burn on his eye lid but he is O.K. and back at it. He shot trap last night in 4H, and we shot ACC today after helping set up. He was bummed about the DQ, but understood why after he saw the video…….he was more worried about letting everyone down because he said he has worked so hard being safe so he could earn everyones respect. Coach…..sorry about your drawers lol, but you did great!

I took a class from a GM a little while ago and he told me everyone gets DQed at least once. It happens, glad he is ok.

Top Bottom