• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Hi folks! Haven't been on here for awhile so hoping this is the right area to post this. Heading to Evansville Thursday (tomorrow) to visit some family. Need quick info on any indoor ranges. I'd research it myself, but time doesn't permit it right now.

Any info will be appreciated! :yesway:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    The only indoor range is Strictly Shooting on Stockwell Road, just north of Hwy 66 (aka the Lloyd Expressway).

Google Maps

If you continue on Hwy 66 east from there, Gander is on your left in less than a mile then Dicks will be on your left at Burkhardt Rd. Enjoy your time in Heavansville.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    Last time I was down south (Boonville) to visit family, I stopped by Strictly Shooting. I OC'd, which is norm for me. The workers looked at me like I was from Hammond. Made me uncomfortable to be there.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Last time I was down south (Boonville) to visit family, I stopped by Strictly Shooting. I OC'd, which is norm for me. The workers looked at me like I was from Hammond. Made me uncomfortable to be there.
    That's because you didn't belong in their little clique. I haven't made a purchase there since the origional owners were there.

Top Bottom