Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The second match will be a slightly different format. We will be running three separate flights of up to 20 shooters. There will be 3 stages of 30 rounds so your total round count will be at least 90 rounds. Cost is $15 cash at the door, no pre-registration. (credit and debit cards are accepted)

Flight #1 will register from 5:30 to 6:10, and will shoot from 6:30 to 7:30. (strictly limited to first 20 shooters)

Flight #2 will register from 6:30 to 7:10, and will shoot from 7:30 to 8:30. (strictly limited to first 20 shooters)

flight #3 will register from 7:30 to 8:10, and will shoot from 8:30 to 9:30. (strictly limited to first 20 shooters) If there is space you may reshoot in a different division for flight #3.

This will be scored as one match as the stages will be exactly the same throughout the evening. Scores for all shooters will be posted by 10 pm. Each flight will have a separate shooters meeting.

Some things to keep in mind about this match:

1) Range has great ventilation and lighting.
    2) 90 rounds in an hour.
    3) Rain and cold will not matter.
    4) There will be SNS coated bullets for sale.
    5) Indy Ear Pro will be there making custom ear plugs.
    6) Brass will be available purchase.
    7) You are welcome to police your own brass.

We are striving to provide a good shooting experience at a fair price. We are striving to get people in and out in the most efficient manner possible. This is a new format and may not be super smooth the first time. If the shooters are as helpful this time as they were the first time I am confident we can make it go.

Last edited:

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I will be the first to say I will be there. Hopefully people take advantage of the staggered flights and not everyone shows up at 5:30. Regardless, sounds like fun.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will be the first to say I will be there. Hopefully people take advantage of the staggered flights and not everyone shows up at 5:30. Regardless, sounds like fun.

It will be pretty impossible to manage. With driving in from out side of town, getting off work at different times. I am hoping it sorts itself out. We have to limit it to 20 to make it work. If folks are there at 5:45 and cannot make it into the first flight we will register them for the second flight and they can go grab a sandwich and come back or they can stay and watch the first flight.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    It will be pretty impossible to manage. With driving in from out side of town, getting off work at different times. I am hoping it sorts itself out. We have to limit it to 20 to make it work. If folks are there at 5:45 and cannot make it into the first flight we will register them for the second flight and they can go grab a sandwich and come back or they can stay and watch the first flight.

Agreed. I think this way will be awesome. Assuming I get in the first group, I am still home in time to help get the baby to sleep and relax with the wife a bit. And the happier she is, the more matches I get to go to.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Looks like everyone had fun on the first go around
    (we do not take pictures or video the targets when being scored :))

[video=youtube_share;K8vWtRyuG9Q]http://youtu.be/K8vWtRyuG9Q[/video]

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I look forward to shooting another indoor match. I think the 3 separate flights is a great idea. Thanks again Coach, Jake, and Parabellum Range for the hard work of putting on these Indoor USPSA matches.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The big key will be having everyone help paste, sweep and reset the stage and the next shooter being ready to go. We had great cooperation last time and that will be key the next time as well. Come in and shoot and work for an hour and you will be on the way home have shoot at least 90 rounds.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;l6UvjVBxGv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6UvjVBxGv4[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This coming Wednesday. 90 rounds, three stages, indoors. Check out the OP for the format. If space allows in the third flight someone could shoot a second gun.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Remember that the range has SNS casting bullets on hand for purchase. You will also have the chance to purchase custom made ear plugs. See you all at the range.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The OP had a mistake about registration time for the third flight was wrong and has been corrected.

Top Bottom