Indy 1500 Gunshow why you are or are not going.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j2sw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    Williamsport
    For my wife and I to go we are spending $40 plus parking to get in the door. Unless you time it just right you spend a ton of time just trying to get through the aisles. I do admit the last time i went they did widen the aisles some which made it easier to walk.
    Between gas, food, and admission we are close to $60-80 just to go. I would rather spend that money and order from the local gun shop or online. If we borth could get into the show for $20 and parking was more reasonable it would be more attractive.

Neal

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    North central Indiana
    I thought an interesting thread might be why or why not you are going to the gun show at the fairgrounds this weekend. I have sat it out For a dozen or so years but think I'll go to check out anything in the Steel and wood department. What y'all think?

Will NOT be going. For years I went to this show at least 3 times a year, but no more. Outrageous parking and entrance fee, too crowded, stinky people, good deals on anything are rare. I'm sure someone(promoters) is/are making a killing on this show, but I'm just not going to put up with the BS anymore.

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    Last time we went my first 50.00 was spent to get in the door with the family, they like to go too. It seems like I can’t find anything I am looking to buy anywhere. End up ordering off the internet. Have never found a deal there I couldn’t find without paying admission charges... take that back I picked up a Thompson there 10 years ago just inside the door. Saved a bit on it.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    What's their Unique Competitive Edge? Pricing? Convenience? Hard-to-find product? Service? NOPE!!!
    I'll just sit in my jammies and order online at my convenience. Or trot down to my LGS with free parking.

Top Bottom