Indy 1500 - here is what I'm hoping to sell...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wilson380AR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Custom RIA Officer size 1911 .45acp
    Regent R100 1911 .45acp
    NEF .410

Hope to find a Luger lol prob not at the 1500 though!

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I'll be going Friday. I will probably bring an Arsenal SLR107CR and a Daewoo K2 pre 89 rifle.
    I plan to put them on gunbroker later in the month but figured I would see if anyone at the show was interested in paying a reasonable price. I usually don't bother as in the past all I ever get is lowballers.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'll be up Friday. Without any guns for sale though. Just thought I'd be social and see what fellow Ingoer's are bringing to the party. I will walk around look at some stuff and most likely walk away without buying anything.

Though I am really going to try to let go of some money for a mount and rings for my AR. Can't let go of the money for the scope yet.:)

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    The only thing that I'm sure I'm taking to sell is already sold (through INGO classifieds), and we're just meeting up to complete the transaction.

Thinking about taking a Stevens 820B 12 gauge pump, but I'm not sure I'm ready to let it go for what I could realistically get for it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm going today, but won't be bringing anything to sell. Mentally went through my collection and really can't think of anything I'm ready to part with.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I thought I wasn't going to have anything to sell, but I found a set of RCBS dies for .300 Win Mag in my loading room, and I'm not sure why I have them. I've never had a rifle in that, and I don't know why I would have bought them.

They'll be for sale tomorrow.

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    I will be bringing a Stoeger 20 gauge side by side. Low round count got it for the stepson to shoot but he likes the Stoeger semi auto 12 better.
    Looking for a 10/22 in camo since he likes mine so much.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I actually bought a few things today! This is the first time in about 4 gun shows that I walked out with something! It was a good show for me as it helped me make some decisions regarding what I want to do firearms wise long term.

Talked with a AF and Marine vet while we waited in line for the show to open. We were wrapped around the building all the way to the end and still got our tickets within 20 minutes.

Fun 1/2 vacation. I won't say "I'll never go to a gun show again" anymore.:)

Top Bottom