• flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Busse will be in the usual spot.
    Stop by and actually handle a Busse before you order and ..............wait.............2 weeks!
    ;)

Bob

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    my postcard said the next one is in June. :dunno:

I kist got it yesterday. I read it twice to be sure too. I guess I won't be going after all. :(

Pics or GTFO

I can assure you it starts today, lol.....spent 5 hours at the fairgrounds unpacking yesterday.

Chaplain45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Noblesville
    I had a great time at the show. Thanks Bobcat Steel for setting back those items. I enjoyed the air conditioning and the smaller crowd. Nearly all the purchases were of reloading supplies. It was worth the time for me.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I had a great time at the show. Thanks Bobcat Steel for setting back those items. I enjoyed the air conditioning and the smaller crowd. Nearly all the purchases were of reloading supplies. It was worth the time for me.

Nice seeing you, glad we were able to help.

Okimeister

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Been looking for a G17, anyone happen to see what the going prices are at the show? Don't really wan to spend the $$ unless there are some decent deals out there...cash only of course.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Been looking for a G17, anyone happen to see what the going prices are at the show? Don't really wan to spend the $$ unless there are some decent deals out there...cash only of course.

Didn't notice any great deals, but there is currently one in the classifieds for 450. Not sure what your price point is...

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    Happy to see 22 ammo in better supply at this show. Still seemed high ($45 per brick-some higher)
    Didn't buy any, but happy to see several vendors with a decent supply.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I went Saturday around 1:00. Parking was easy and the crowds were not to bad. It was easy to look around although they had the tables so close in a couple of isles that it was hard to pass another person.
    My Grandson and I enjoyed this show.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

If you are not LE or Military join GSSF for $25 ish and you can get the same blue label pricing of $399.00 for the standard 17 standard sights. night sights add about 450-$60 more.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    I saw these interesting NON-gun items.

1. Women's jewelry and fashion accessories.
    2. A small packet of ear wax cleaner. $2.00. It was on the other side of the hall, away from the guy that makes ear plugs.
    3. Some guy selling electric bulbs of some sort. Didn't stay to watch.
    4. Body bags. Yea, body bags for $15.00.
    5. Used Dewalt cordless tools.
    6. I don't know where you would get a Camouflage skirt but some one does. Full length waist to ankle, with the mandatory camo top.
    7. I saw the reincarnation of WOLFMAN JACK, complete with a top hat.
    8. To top off my grand tour of the show, I see a lady chopping, slicing and dicing potatoes. I must say she was using some very, very nice cutlery.

The show was EMPTY from 1 till 5. I stayed that long because I could hear the dealers and sellers talking BS. A dealer told me $65.00 for a brick of 22LR was a good deal, probably the best in the show. The lowest I saw was around $45. I could see and fondle anything I wanted without time limits and no crop dusting.

I know this is the small show but you could walk the aisles as a morning mall walker. It was that empty. My guess is the economy or for one of the 8 reasons listed above

Gunner72

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    NE Indiana
    Sounds like a decent show. Could go but a couple of buddies went Saturday. They said not many people there. Some pretty good deals though.

Top Bottom