INDY 1500 - New stands and powder/primers/bullets, etc!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    INDY 1500 - New stands

We will have new takedown swinger stands available in limited quantities. Now you guys that have to have your targets swing will have an easy solution!! Pricing will be determined in the next week.

Let us know how we can help you out!!

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Looking forward to these. Curious about prices as well.

They are coming in a little higher than I wanted to be, but it looks like we are going to be in the $50-$60 range. Trying not to over weld these things in order to keep the cost down...so still playing with a few things.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Didn't get many pictures taken as I just wanted to throw some lead at one before we left to setup at the show, but this should give you a good idea.....

Untitled-1-2.jpg

What we are selling is the corner brackets to make a stand as you see in any proportion you need. It can be made tall to accommodate a 100% IPSC as seen, or scaled down to use smaller targets. Each corner bracket has three receptacles to accommodate up to a 3/4" rod to be used as legs and the cross-member. There is a gusset underneath with a bolt hole to be used for suspending your target (as shown), but there is also an over sized slot in each that can be used to attach with a carabiner or any other method you see fit.

Brackets will be sold in pairs for $55/set.

Brackets can be seen and are available in limited quantities at this weekends 1500.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    What we are selling is the corner brackets to make a stand as you see in any proportion you need.

What would be the cost of the setup exactly as pictured without the actual target, and then with the target? Will you be making the entire setup available?

I'm interested in one of these, and potentially a mini zombie to hang in it as well ;)

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    What would be the cost of the setup exactly as pictured without the actual target, and then with the target? Will you be making the entire setup available?

I'm interested in one of these, and potentially a mini zombie to hang in it as well ;)

Don't have any of the legs in stock, but we can provide within a few days if that's what you want. Shoot me a PM with the lengths you want and I'll work the numbers.

How much are the dueling trees?

Six paddle versions are $425 and four paddle versions are $325.

Top Bottom