• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotag84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Hamilton County
    If you have never been, you gotta go at least once. It's like a shopping mall with weapons. Old, new, rare, hunting, military, some junk, edged, etc. Yes, it is crowded, there are some weird people and lots of regular folks. There is more than you can really see in just a few hours. Prices/values can run the gamut from excellent to your-out-of-your-fing-minid. Definitely worth checking out though.

railbug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Noblesville
    The last time I went was on Friday, If you are just looking fine if you are going to buy go on Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I did not feel like any deals were to be had on Friday. If you go when they open be ready to stand in line outside.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I hadn't been for 3 years, until today. :D

My carry out;

DFF_0032w.jpg

Got my top 2 priorities, a BUIS for my current AR, and a RRA lower parts kit for my next AR. Got the YHM sight from PK, and the parts kit, and CAA grip, from Indy Custom Firearms. I had intended to order the kit directly from RRA, and do my first lower build. But I don't have the punch kit to do it. (yet;)) The kit was the same price as RRA, without the shipping costs. Asked him about installing on my DSA lower that I had with me(picked it up last week from Applied Ballistics). He said $20. I thought about, and went with it. Cool thing was, he walked and talked me through the whole build as he did it, giving me tips along the way. :D

To me, the $20 was well spent. I feel much more comfortable now to build my next one. :rockwoot:

Also got;

12 pack of Surefire batteries
    4 boxes of 20 gauge buckshot(for a recent acqusition)
    500 rds of XM193 for $160
    Nice pocket holster for my PF9 from Stoner holster
    Nice AR cleaning tool(white thing, lower left side of pic)
    $4 sling. I recently added a MOE stock to my current AR, that won't accept the Border Patrol sling that I had on it. Can't stand it looking naked without a sling, so I picked this up to put on it, until I figure out which sling option to go with. ;) Too many to chose from. :D

Then there is that sicker I picked up........:ingo:

:D

9mm Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    I made all of the 1500's last year. I don't mind paying for parking or the entry fee for me and the wife. I walked out with at least one gun (good deal) at every event. I just hate paying $8 bucks for a corn dog and a small Pepsi.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I hadn't been for 3 years, until today. :D

My carry out;

DFF_0032w.jpg

Got my top 2 priorities, a BUIS for my current AR, and a RRA lower parts kit for my next AR. Got the YHM sight from PK, and the parts kit, and CAA grip, from Indy Custom Firearms. I had intended to order the kit directly from RRA, and do my first lower build. But I don't have the punch kit to do it. (yet;)) The kit was the same price as RRA, without the shipping costs. Asked him about installing on my DSA lower that I had with me(picked it up last week from Applied Ballistics). He said $20. I thought about, and went with it. Cool thing was, he walked and talked me through the whole build as he did it, giving me tips along the way. :D

To me, the $20 was well spent. I feel much more comfortable now to build my next one. :rockwoot:

Also got;

12 pack of Surefire batteries
    4 boxes of 20 gauge buckshot(for a recent acqusition)
    500 rds of XM193 for $160
    Nice pocket holster for my PF9 from Stoner holster
    Nice AR cleaning tool(white thing, lower left side of pic)
    $4 sling. I recently added a MOE stock to my current AR, that won't accept the Border Patrol sling that I had on it. Can't stand it looking naked without a sling, so I picked this up to put on it, until I figure out which sling option to go with. ;) Too many to chose from. :D

Then there is that sicker I picked up........:ingo:

:D

What dealer had the 12 surefire batteries? Do you mind telling me the price.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    What dealer had the 12 surefire batteries? Do you mind telling me the price.

They are located just to the right, after entering. First purchase I made. I think the sign said $27(?), but the nice lady said they were doing a show special for $25. Lithium batteries, btw.

I might be wrong. It was an impulse buy, and not one of my intended buys.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    They are located just to the right, after entering. First purchase I made. I think the sign said $27(?), but the nice lady said they were doing a show special for $25. Lithium batteries, btw.

I might be wrong. It was an impulse buy, and not one of my intended buys.

Thats not bad at all...will be looking for them.

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    IT'S A MAD HOUSE! WALL TO WALL & ELBOWS TO AHOLES! Saturday morning at 11:00 AM there were people lined up around the building and parking was INSAYYYYYYNE! We left and are planning on returning early tomorrow morning. I bet HI-Cap Magazines are going for a Krugerrand each!

I'm taking some to trade for a new car! And if I hear one more person call them "Clips" I'm going to start my own foundation for firearms education!

Top Bottom