• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bucncrazy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 12, 2013
    Plainfield
    SoI have never been to the 1500... When is the next one? Will there be anyone there selling N8-2 holsters?
    sorry in advance if this posted somewhere else:dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The 17th will be my first time there. Very much looking forward to it. I have a laundry list of items I'll be looking for. Hope they have shopping carts :):

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    The 17th will be my first time there. Very much looking forward to it. I have a laundry list of items I'll be looking for. Hope they have shopping carts :):

hope you have alot of extra money to spend on stuff you could get online or a gun shop way cheaper

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    hope you have alot of extra money to spend on stuff you could get online or a gun shop way cheaper

I've heard there are deals if you look. The buddy of mine I'm going with goes to pretty much every one of these and he says he always sees deals, or is able to haggle for them. I know what I want and I've looked up reasonable pricing ahead of time. If I don't find any deals, I'll at least get to look at everything and spend the day browsing like a kid in a candy store :D

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    January 17TH Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show. There likely will be a long line of folk waiting to get in side and it will be cold. And, when you get inside it will be the same old stuff. So, I'm trying to think of a good reason to go.

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    January 17TH Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show. There likely will be a long line of folk waiting to get in side and it will be cold. And, when you get inside it will be the same old stuff. So, I'm trying to think of a good reason to go.

At the October show the only line that I am aware of was formed just before the doors opened on Friday afternoon. It moved very quickly once the doors opened too.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Be aware there is another RV show going on at the same time as this 1500. Last time there was an RV show and the 1500 at the same time parking was a disaster and that was a summer show.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Be aware there is another RV show going on at the same time as this 1500. Last time there was an RV show and the 1500 at the same time parking was a disaster and that was a summer show.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. WTH were they thinking??? I went to that show. It WAS a disaster, for both the vendors and the attendees.

Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It was also right after Sandy Hook, and prices everywhere were sky high. That show was miserable, by all definitions of the word from the Vendor side (at least for me).

Indeed. I remember at the time I was looking for G23 mags... The guys had them for almost 60$ a mag... Still yet to get my mags lol.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    That was before sandy hook, I had just had my cast removed and off the crutches and was in a walking cast. Lucked out and had temp handicapped tag and was able to park close but everyone else was parking out by the track/infield.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Parking was difficult at the last show, but they do have shuttles that go around every 5 minutes or so. I walked right in the last time, no wait at all. The entertainment value is worth the price of admission. I would rather spend $10 plus parking there than go to a movie. I always see some folks I know, and some I dont want to know. Its usually fun to just walk around and look at stuff. Sometimes there is a good deal to be had. You can always stop by the INGO booth and meet some of the folks that post here. :ingo:

Top Bottom