• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Plenty of wealthy folks get in with shady people.
    I get it but this is just so far from a possibility. It's a family friend and one of my dads best friends he grew up with in his village back in Greece where they were born. I just don't see it being a thing with him. If he weren't Greek I would at least entertain the idea but I would bet the world against this idea.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Portage
    No cameras on the property somehow - which I thought there were otherwise I wouldn't have left it there.

I had no real choice because my apartment complex says I have too many cars (3) even though I told them one is the Mrs's.

All the one guy who saw it said he was black and the truck was black. He gave the most generic truck description ever, so it's really useless info.
    You don't think the apartment complex had it towed away do you.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    And sometimes dont even know it. It could simply be one of his associates saw it one day when he stopped by and decided since it wasnt his friend's car, no harm no foul. Who cares that some rando is out a car.
    I don't doubt this as a possibility - but Nick, our family friend, I completely doubt could ever have a part in this himself.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't doubt this as a possibility - but Nick, our family friend, I completely doubt could ever have a part in this himself.
    I'd only finger the homeowner if the car was stored behind a privacy fence where passing mopes wont see it.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I'd only finger the homeowner if the car was stored behind a privacy fence where passing mopes wont see it.
    It's actually a strip mall he owns. The thing is there's a bank in the lot that has cameras that were facing that side.... but they aren't working. I thought I had a chance til they told us/the police those cameras weren't working. And nobody else has cameras outside of their businesses.

Our friend is there every day because he has a restaurant in the strip too - but it happened after he left for the evening.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    It's actually a strip mall he owns. The thing is there's a bank in the lot that has cameras that were facing that side.... but they aren't working. I thought I had a chance til they told us/the police those cameras weren't working. And nobody else has cameras outside of their businesses.

Our friend is there every day because he has a restaurant in the strip too - but it happened after he left for the evening.
    If I'm reading this correctly, it was just parked in a strip mall parking lot, overnight for days on end?

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    If I'm reading this correctly, it was just parked in a strip mall parking lot, overnight for days on end?
    Yes. I went by basically every night on my way home from work as I passed the exit regardless - except Wednesdays. Its been there for 2 weeks. The owner of the strip has a car and truck he keeps there as well with no issues ever having happened.

I know it's not ideal, or as good as having it parked, you know, at home. I am leaving the complex I'm at in a couple months because of this issue actually. Now it probably doesn't matter though.

Last edited:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Yes. I went every day except Wednesdays. Its been there for 2 weeks. The owner of the strip has a car and truck he keeps there as well with no issues ever having happened.

I know it's not ideal, or as good as having it parked, you know, at home. I am leaving the complex I'm at in a couple months because of this issue actually. Now it probably doesn't matter though.
    Everyone's situation is different. Hell, if he kept two vehicles there with no issues, I wouldn't have expected any issues either.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The more info that gets posted the more I’m convinced it’s sitting at a tow yard somewhere. Have you tried calling all the wrecker services you can find? Indy’s finest? Last chance? Zore’s? Hannah’s? It could have gotten tagged as abandoned, or towed by mistake. I had a case several years ago where someone towed the wrong car and nobody checked the plate to verify.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Any chance that an entrepreneurial towing company yanked it because one of the other businesses in the strip asked?
    If it left on a tow truck, first step should be calling every tow yard in town.
    Tons of stories out there about tow companies snatching random cars.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That looks to be a S550 Mustang (2015 - 2023), where as the Original Poster has a S197 Mustang (2005 - 2014).

The S197 has a more first gen Mustang look than the S550 or the current S650.
    Pretty sure that was purple. Those are panels for a racing mustang. The Lovell Auto racing team it appears.

Top Bottom