• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    It is being hosted by Mister B's cigar box. If you jump on facebook and search for Indy Cigar Fest i'm sure it'll pop up. There's going to be cigar vendors, beer vendors and liquor vendors. 3 or 4 of each. Mister b's also serves up a pretty good burger.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    It is being hosted by Mister B's cigar box. If you jump on facebook and search for Indy Cigar Fest i'm sure it'll pop up. There's going to be cigar vendors, beer vendors and liquor vendors. 3 or 4 of each. Mister b's also serves up a pretty good burger.

I Googled, and it brought me back here :dunno:

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Their website is a work in progress. Its posted on their facebook though. I'm pretty excited that Torano cigars and Angels Envy Bourbon is going to be there.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Theres one up by me Midwest Smoke Out | Still Smokin' After All These Years! was halfway interested until I saw the price of a ticket. Still kinda slightly interested, but can't swing that kind of money for admission to anything.
    Those are incredibly rough ticket prices and Crown Point is much to far for me to drive.
    You get a bunch of cigars as part of the ticket price, in fact the value of the cigars exceeds the cost of the tickets.

But that said, a cigar is only good if you like it and you don't get a choice at these events, they have the cigars pre-selected and you get what you get.

FWIW, the NWI INGO Clubhouse, aka Pit Stop's 1101 Cigar Lounge will have 2 booths at the Midwest Smokeout. One for cigars & accessories. The other for Hookah.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Their website is a work in progress. Its posted on their facebook though. I'm pretty excited that Torano cigars and Angels Envy Bourbon is going to be there.

I've smoked with one of the guys that works there. Only saw torano, rocky patel, and drew estate listed from my Android app. Knowing their drew estate event didn't even include any Lisa Privadas, I have no interest in the cigars themselves. I need to pop in there the next time I'm nearby.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    The other cigar vendor that will be there is House of Emilio, Xikar will be there, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of deals they'll have on Xikar stuff. I've been in the market for a new cutter for a good bit.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I prefer the Palio cutter over xikar any day of the week.

I'm kinda meh about spending $30 on 4 cigars from manufacturers I don't even like. 90% of my cabinet are habanos s it is.

Top Bottom