• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    People need to be more cautious while driving. :xmad:

I was dropping off my car yesterday at the repair shop for an annual maintenance down in Greenwood and I had my youngest daughter with me for the ride.
    I had to make a left turn to get to the shop and some jackhole was hauling ass on his motorcycle.
    I guess I must not have been able to properly judge his speed because he flew up on me FAST.
    He had to have been speeding.
    At any rate this guy flies around me and gave me and my daughter the finger!!!!
    :xmad:

What kind of a guy give the finger to a little girl??? :dunno:

She was devastated to say the least and she cried all the way home. :(

I made it to the repair shop and they gave me a loaner to come home Wednesday night.
    They gave me a van it was ok but I'm not a fan of the red color I prefer my volvo to anything else.
    I'm driving it home that evening close to Westfield with my daughter and I notice they
    gave me a van WITH NO GAS!!
    So I have to get gas and try to console my crying daughter and tell her that the bad man
    did not mean it. We stopped at the Gas America and got chips and a soda to settle her nerves.
    :yesway:

We gassed up and left, there was heavy traffic so I thought this truck driver would
    yield to me like they usually do so I pulled straight out with my daughter sobbing.
    It seemed after I pulled out that the guy must have been messing with me because
    he flew up on my bumper and I think I could see him cussing me.
    I felt bad for my girl that she had to be exposed to such meanness in her life.

I hope those guys feel bad. Bad drivers torque me off.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You get extra points for wraping all those loose ends up in a nice little package :laugh:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    We really need to have our version of the Grammy's, we could call it the INGO's. Printcraft, you definitely get the most creative humor award. I think this thread ties together 5 other threads in the most intelligent way. Bravo!

Top Bottom