• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • onetwoonetwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    somewhere in the dark
    so earlier i was driving to the store and caught the end of an add on the radio for a gun show downtown this weekend, i think it said it was $6 at the door and i missed the location.
    anyone else hear this or know where it is? i think it mentioned downtown and Indy and that is all i heard. who else knows anything about this? and, thanks for the info.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I haven't heard the ad but for a $ 6 buck admission I'm going to assume it's the show at the Stout Field Armory at the intersection of Holt and Minnesota .

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think this is a new promoter and not the jack ball that used to host it. $6 isn't that bad considering you probably don't have to pay to park. I haven't been to the stout field show in a long while

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Considering what has been going on at the 1500 the last couple of shows and the fact that the parking is free, it might be worth checking out. It seems that a lot of people check out the show and then hit a couple of the local shops. Makes for a nice day. I'll be working Saturday at one of the aforementioned shops (that will remain nameless so as not to ruffle anyone's feathers) so won't be able to make the show.
    [FONT=&amp]
    NRA Life Member-- [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer
    NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    How big is this show, good turn out in private transactions? Never been so Im wondering. The last 1500 was a joke. The only deals from non FFL dealers were....... there weren't any. A bunch of people trying to sell guns they over paid for during the "Obama going to take our guns winter".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How big is this show, good turn out in private transactions? Never been so Im wondering. The last 1500 was a joke. The only deals from non FFL dealers were....... there weren't any. A bunch of people trying to sell guns they over paid for during the "Obama going to take our guns winter".
    It's a small show. Sometimes you can find things that you may not find at the larger shows. I usually try and make them though. Makes for a cheap Saturday morning of entertainment. :)

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    It's a small show. Sometimes you can find things that you may not find at the larger shows. I usually try and make them though. Makes for a cheap Saturday morning of entertainment. :)

Thanks Doggy Daddy. I thought it was a small show, but I'm going. I want to buy some guns. Private sales that is.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I've never been, but for $6, I'm going to check it out. I'm looking for some reloading supplies. Hopefully, they will have some!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Which building is the show in? I'm installing glass in the new building on the corner of Holt & Minn...never been to this show.:cheers:
    It's just west of Holt on Minnesota (entrance off of Minnesota). Decent sized building with a gymnasium (I think) in it. You can't miss it.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'll be there as well. Looking for a few different items including a bolt action 5.56 just for fun.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ok. No good deals on reloading supplies. There was some supplies. Powder $28/lb, primers 44.95/1000.
    sone vendors prices are still unrealistic. WASR in the mid $900. Just drive down th street to Bradis and get a better quality ak, zastava for $599

saw colt metal Ar mag for $3o each

Top Bottom