• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    so I just looked out the window at the exact right instant to see our lights flicker and the lights across the street all go out and stay out.

Were I'm at(38th and I-65) we're getting probably 35MPH winds and ~50 gusts. And a ton of rain.

eff. I just remembered. My dad siphoned the generator into the lawn mower last week... :wallbash:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Just looked at the radar and that is a lot of red over Indy. We're about to get hit down here as there's a storm maybe 20 minutes out.

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    My five-year-old woke up from the storm and whimpered, "Dad, are we going to have a flood?" I said, "Of course not, don't worry about it and go back to sleep." Then I came down to the computer and checked the map and thought, "Crap...we actually could." Kids are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes. ;)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We lost power outside of Culver last night. The storm blew through and not even a flicker. The wind quit blowing and out goes the power. that's REMC for you.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Send some of that rain/storms here, I've seen rain once since arriving in Texas 22MAR. Sun, heat and an occasional cloud is all we've had here.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Send some of that rain/storms here, I've seen rain once since arriving in Texas 22MAR. Sun, heat and an occasional cloud is all we've had here.

There are a lot of farmers that wish we could. The ground has been so saturated that they have not been able to get the corn planted until very late and are projecting a reduced crop this year.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    There are a lot of farmers that wish we could. The ground has been so saturated that they have not been able to get the corn planted until very late and are projecting a reduced crop this year.

Depends on where you're at. We haven't had rain in almost three weeks and it's been in the 90's for two weeks. We're dry again. Water table is high, but surface ground is dry, well it was until last night, when we got 1.5 inches of rain. Thank you GOD!

Top Bottom