Indy Kroger Employee Shoots Would-be Robber in the Face!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Good for him! Hopefully some pro 2A business owner will employ this man now after he gets fired from Kroger for doing the right thing and protecting his employees.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    You know what would be an ever better idea! Since we are all so PRO gun and everyone on here is willing to pay to be a site supporter...
    Why dont the moderators take up a collection to donate to this brave soul that will most likely be canned. I mean with 18,000 members, a 25 cent donation from every member would give this guy a $4500 check from INGO and let him know we have his back. Just saying...

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    You know what would be an ever better idea! Since we are all so PRO gun and everyone on here is willing to pay to be a site supporter...
    Why dont the moderators take up a collection to donate to this brave soul that will most likely be canned. I mean with 18,000 members, a 25 cent donation from every member would give this guy a $4500 check from INGO and let him know we have his back. Just saying...

INGO won't run a legal defense fund, for a variety of reasons, I'm sure. Nothing is stopping you from contacting the employee and setting something up though.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    INGO won't run a legal defense fund, for a variety of reasons, I'm sure. Nothing is stopping you from contacting the employee and setting something up though.

Not really a legal defense fund but I do get your point. Darn legal BS. I was thinking more of a "good job" fund but I forgot about the legal aspect of associating yourself/website with something like that. Its such a shame.

GlockZ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I cannot believe they keep referring to the robber as the victim. The female was the victim, would-be-robber the perp, and the armed employee the hero! How can a criminal committing a crime ever be referred to as a Fn victim? Liberal BS!!!!!

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I cannot believe they keep referring to the robber as the victim. The female was the victim, would-be-robber the perp, and the armed employee the hero! How can a criminal committing a crime ever be referred to as a Fn victim? Liberal BS!!!!!
    We all are viewed as "evil" gun owners. You should hear what all of the nurses that I work with think of people that own guns!

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The lead story on channel 6 and 8 mentioned the perp (not victim) was pronounced officially at some point in the last couple of hours...thats where I saw it anyway.

-Drew

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Poor guy will lose his job for carrying out his 2nd A right.. But wait the shooter wasnt union. If he was upstairs he was a kroger employee, store manager or assistant manager. My uncle use to work that store and said it was bad after dark. Theft and thugs. Anyone who works retail should be able to carry. Screw the insurance companys that gouge billions a year from our pockets. Let all cashiers carry. Moot is the point of persons saying felons can be cashiers. Give the jobs to honest americans. +1 to the clean shooter:twocents:

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I hope that shooter shut his mouth and brought in an attorney right away. My wife and I have had this talk. If ever I have to use force to defend myself or someone else, she is to do what ever it takes to get this guy up here:

Home Page

Top Bottom