• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I can't believe it, my disability check came early in a birthday card. That has never happened before.
    I wonder if the new IL State Comptroller looked at my address? I can't vote for her. This scares me. :runaway:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OK, I know I have been on again, off again and all but I can't seem to make a two hour, one way trip work out. I know many folks drive more than this to come to the PROteq shoots I started and I much appreciate that they do and can, it is too far for me to go and turn around and go back in a single night. One hours would have worked out for me, I have done that a few times without trouble but two is not easy for me to do then turn around and do again the same day/night. Sorry but I can't make it. :(

1911ly can tell you I made an AK build party to his place once last year but someone else drove so I was able to take my meds, which prohibit me from driving, on the way home. That person has since been banned for life on INGO for trying to get around a temp ban last year. He has also stopped talking to me, apparently he was hurt when I was hospitalized then in a nursing home without clearing it with him first. Ah Terre Haute, what a great place to live. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well Poo......The terrorists (avatar) both have colds and decided to share them with the spouse and I.
    Feel like 8# of Poo in a 5# bag.......Ugh.

We will be iffy dependent on how the day goes and we feel. Not sure sharing this is a good idea.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well Poo......The terrorists (avatar) both have colds and decided to share them with the spouse and I.
    Feel like 8# of Poo in a 5# bag.......Ugh.

We will be iffy dependent on how the day goes and we feel. Not sure sharing this is a good idea.

The wife and I came down with something similar, no terrorists involved. Doubt we'll make it either :(

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I just got home from the airport to find out that my afternoon/evening plans have been changed for me. Unfortunately, I/we will not be able to attend tonight.

Top Bottom