• Status
    Not open for further replies.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    I'll drop in. I live on the NW side but have been known to harrass Loony1 down on the Southside :)I'll just plan on harrassment that day :)I've been looking for an event to OC my AR pistol with my new shoulder harness for it :)

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I'll drop in. I live on the NW side but have been known to harrass Loony1 down on the Southside :)I'll just plan on harrassment that day :)I've been looking for an event to OC my AR pistol with my new shoulder harness for it :)

I DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY!!!!!!!!:dunno: Okay i do, i just try not to bring him out in public places.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    If this is a weekend im in. Shalos has something like 300 beers in house

The 27th is a Wednesday.

And this might be a dumb question, where is there a room upstairs? I've been there before and dont' remember a room to reserve or anything. I could've just missed it though.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    The 27th is a Wednesday.

And this might be a dumb question, where is there a room upstairs? I've been there before and dont' remember a room to reserve or anything. I could've just missed it though.

It's in the back upstairs. Kind of in the corner I guess, but I assure you it exists. They dont' "do reservations" but they will reserve that room.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Last time I just asked where the INGO group was upstairs and they pointed me in that direction. I expect to be there before 6PM. I work really close. You can either just find the stairs and go up, or ask and they'll point you in that direction.

Dave, I'll update the list, if anything changes and you can make it after all just let me know. If it's a last minute thing then just show up.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ahhhhhh a beer+breaded tenderloin "which is amazing there"+some of there homemade chips=I might have to cancel some plans to join y'all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom