1288228480.jpg

:(. My poor dog

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Thank you all for coming. I'd say it was a huge success and far more so than I ever expected. I took just a few pics and will get those up tomorrow. I think the only let down was the waitress that threatened to follow me home doesn't seem to have made good on that threat.

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There were all these guns everywhere I looked! They must have all been broken though because there was no chaos, mayhem or nuthin'!!! I thought for sure somebody's evil death machine would start going full retard or something. We even had an elevated vantage point. Everyone on the lower floor could have been wiped out in seconds. If they only knew how close they came.

It was a great time with great people! I feel a little dirty though. I sat a table with a mod. :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I can't believe I had to miss this again. I even put a bit of polish on the holster this morning so it would be nice and spiffy for tonight. Sorry I was a no-show.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    First, a HUGE thanks to our host Bendrx, who made tonight's dinner possible. Thanks for taking the time to make the necessary arrangements. Your advance work made the evening go very smoothly, and I think everyone had an excellent time.

I was really surprised at just how many INGOers attended. I never got a headcount, but we took up half of the top floor. Even though we were seated at about 8 different tables, I think everyone did an excellent job of meeting everyone else. The nametags were a big help. (Thanks Suprtek!)

I was really glad to meet Jack Ryan, although he looked a lot like IndyMonkey. ;)

After speaking with our waitress, she complimented the group and said that we were definitely not the worst she's ever had. :D

And now for the pictures. . . .

yzaq0.jpg

fabe4w.jpg

ekoqoz.jpg

fodvlk.jpg

14jlsab.jpg

anhugp.jpg

qozod3.jpg

28kj7l5.jpg

2ambk8.jpg

2r40dhu.jpg

2ikcw36.jpg

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    thanks esrice for the pics. it was a great time. thanks Bendrx for setting it up. 44 magnum shooter looks like some one else needed to drive him home. maybe it was the waitress.;) and i dont know why it looks like i'm clapping and jsx1043 doesnt approve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom