• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Iowa representative stated recently that "now you can marry my lawn mower." An Iowa journalist, Pat Rynard, tried to do just that and was turned down. The reasons? Not only couldn't the lawn mower give consent it also couldn't sign the license. Think the sheep will fare any better?

Wait a minute. His lawn mower? Was he talking about the machine or the guy who pushes it?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Iowa representative stated recently that "now you can marry my lawn mower." An Iowa journalist, Pat Rynard, tried to do just that and was turned down. The reasons? Not only couldn't the lawn mower give consent it also couldn't sign the license. Think the sheep will fare any better?

I don't see any logical reason to enforce arbitrary rules as those.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    So, if you have no arms, you can't get married cause you can't sign the papers?

Hey I have seen videos of double amputee girls and guys that can do a lot of things with their feet and toes. From drinking, righting, painting, eating, and some things that wouldn't be mentioned in polite circles.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    What this really all means is that the Hetero, God fearing white male has to get in line behind the "minority", the female, the illegal and now the gay. Because in reality, that is what this is heading towards. It is one of the reasons gays are trying so desperately to tie their agenda to the civil rights movement.

E.g. Two people, same gender, race, everything vying for the same job, we give the gays their "civil rights", all one of those two job candidates has to say is "I'm gay" to get that preferential treatment. How does an employer prove/disprove if the prospect is gay without putting his backside firmly in a sexual discrimination lawsuit? It will either be that or a civil rights lawsuit.

and I promise you this is on its way. It is one of the main reasons for repeal of DADT and then military drawdown. Quotas will be put in place to recruit so many gays over straights just as is being done based on race.

Top Bottom