• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    I was wondering if anyone else was going to the Indy SX in March. I missed it last year cann't wait going at lunch to buy tix. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I will be there as usual. May go to STL too since they get a pit party and Indy doesn't WTF.

Good tix were going fast, don't delay

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    May go to STL too since they get a pit party and Indy doesn't WTF.

Do they still have the autograph sessions on Friday night at Dryers??

I usually go to Saturday afternoon practice to shoot pics, since you can sit anywhere during practice. :D

260963888_5CTxN-O.jpg

260963891_d9hnk-O.jpg

260963987_NSpE3-O.jpg

:D

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Yeah they do but it's not the same as the pit party. The time at Dreyer is really limited though I appreciate all that's put into it from Dreyer and teams/riders that participate, it's tough to get everyone or the swag. My kids have the guys sign a jersey or something. We get there early saturday too and watch practice but this year might be different since it will be my son's first time going and I'm not sure how he will do being there that long. He got a TTR 50 for his birthday this year, maybe I will have him bring his helmet for them to sign

Nice pics BTW

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I went several years ago and I honestly don't remember much of it. I remember bar hopping after and ending up at the White Castle with some homeless guy (guy gave me $1 because he didn't want to fight and he thought I was going to beat him half to death). Bought a bunch of food and hooked the homeless guy up with some food. Woke up in the hotel room with an empty bottle of Jagermiester and a couple strange females. From the things I can remember, it seems like it was a good time.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    One of my buddies made ESPN highlights from a few years ago on how not jump the big triple. I was really hoping he would have put something together for this year and got his pro card again.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    I went to buy tix but Ticketmaster is closed in the Southlake mall in Merrillville. Bastages, when diid that happen!!

Top Bottom