• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    What's the size of the range? Number of lanes? Length? What can I shoot? restrictions?
    Thanks.

Range is about 42 feet long, five lanes

Glad the range is getting busy for ya!

So - what's available to rent?

A good selection of handguns from .22 on up, 22 rifle, and .45 Thompson replica.

You can shoot pistol calibers only (I believe up to .44 magnum). It's 5 lanes an if I remember correctly - about 75 feet long.

Handgun calibers ( including rifles) up to .45 but sorry, no 44 magnum. No hollow points!

It is $6.00 per 1/2 hour. Second shooter is $3.00 more. Range pass is $50.00 for 10 1/2 hour sessions. Pretty good deal IMHO

Tell us you heard about the range pass on INGO, and the ten visit pass is only $40!

And for everyone concerned about ventilation, Brian just got a new exhaust fan installed which helped alot, and more ventilation improvements on the way!

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I'm not sure if they still are giving you a target, I always take my own. If they are charging I think it's .50 for a small one and $1 for a full size. I've heard Matt tell people the large ones are $1 or 6 of them for $5.

Yeah, I haven't received one in a while, but the "small" one is a pretty good sized target. I usually buy a few of those and bring a few of my own.

I also want to comment on the new exhaust fan. It smelled more like a gun range outside than it did inside...so it is definitely a big improvement. It wasn't bad before though.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Yeah, I haven't received one in a while, but the "small" one is a pretty good sized target. I usually buy a few of those and bring a few of my own.

I also want to comment on the new exhaust fan. It smelled more like a gun range outside than it did inside...so it is definitely a big improvement. It wasn't bad before though.
    You know how you pull in to a parking lot around a lot of restaurants and you can smell the steaks and other good things in the air? Then you say man I gotta get something to eat there that smells good. Well, we did that on purpose so when you are in the area you smell the gunsmoke and you say man I gotta go shoot. LOL.:ar15:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You know how you pull in to a parking lot around a lot of restaurants and you can smell the steaks and other good things in the air? Then you say man I gotta get something to eat there that smells good. Well, we did that on purpose so when you are in the area you smell the gunsmoke and you say man I gotta go shoot. LOL.:ar15:

It's a fabricated scent! It's pumped out even when no one is shooting!:rockwoot:

I love that smell!:D

Top Bottom