• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I had an AR-15 transferred to Indy Trading Post and picked it up today. I also picked up a carry handle for it there too. Brian is a good guy who's great to deal with. I was glad to see the place was busy today too!

Luckboxx74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    ++1 for the guys at Indy trading Post. Bought an inexpensive scope for my first AR build and they took the time to show me all the different scopes and even helped with putting it all together.

Last edited:

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    I don't work too far from Indy Trading Post and have stopped in a couple of times. Everyone there on every visit has been very friendly, very helpful AND they always have a lot of opinions on things. I like that. Seem to be good people.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Recently I went in and asked about a shotgun buttstock part. The older man looked like he was going to go ask someone else, but instead he just walked away and never came back, then proceeded to ignore me.

*shrug*

Guess we all have bad days, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    Recently I went in and asked about a shotgun buttstock part. The older man looked like he was going to go ask someone else, but instead he just walked away and never came back, then proceeded to ignore me.

*shrug*

I am sorry for your negetive experiance. I will let Brian know of this and we will work to correct this kind of customer service. If you would like, PM me your question and I will get you an answer ASAP.

Brian has always stressed to all of our staff about being customer orianted. Again, I am sorry that you were treat in a bad mannor.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009

*shrug*

Sorry about that. I have a real good idea who it was. I have had a discussion with him. Not the first time unfortunately that has happened. I have some issues with help in the shop and he was a volunteer that agreed to hang out and help out but still is to adhere to my policies of customer service. If you ever run in to that again let me or someone else know. One thing I strive for with this shop is to have everyone who comes in to feel comfortable and be helped when they need it. So don't give up on us. We will do our best to make sure it does not happen again.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's pretty refreshing to hear management approach complaints like this. +1

Rather than explain it away or downplay it - and it sounds sincere.

I've got to drop in on your shop again soon, it has been too long.:yesway:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Sorry about that. I have a real good idea who it was. I have had a discussion with him. Not the first time unfortunately that has happened. I have some issues with help in the shop and he was a volunteer that agreed to hang out and help out but still is to adhere to my policies of customer service. If you ever run in to that again let me or someone else know. One thing I strive for with this shop is to have everyone who comes in to feel comfortable and be helped when they need it. So don't give up on us. We will do our best to make sure it does not happen again.

I can appreciate that. I'll be back in - just one problem really. To be fair, I have been in once before that and got good service with an older gentleman who if I recall correctly loved 1911's.

I appreciate the response - I'll be back in to check you out.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Indy trading post is the best shop in town. IMHO
    Brian is honest and totally customer service oriented.:rockwoot:

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stopped by Indy Trading post today and as usual Brian and his gang treated my like family. He's a down to earth guy with the customers best interrest at heart. Honestly I like dealing with him cause he is down to earth!:yesway:

Top Bottom