• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    Gotta luv the smart asses, and dumb asses. Have a good one getting ****ed y'all.

Just a poor innocent consumer who would never pit one shop against another, and never be extremely difficult to deal with as a customer......yeah right! By the way OP, those of us who get Effed a couple times a week don't have the hostility you're displaying. Lmao!

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    Of course I'm sure there is a good back story to why the OP is not getting Effed and it probably goes something like this....

On Valentines day he went to the local flower shop to get flowers for his significant other. He approached them and asked if they would take 12 Dandelions he pulled from his yard and $5 for a dozen roses. They said they wanted 12 Dandelions and $35. After not hearing what he wanted, he then drove down to a competing flower shop and asked for the same deal. They didn't commit to anything, but he seized the moment to drive back to the original flower shop and tell them that the other shop was going to give him a dozen roses for the 12 Dandelions and $2.

Of course none of these questionable purchasing practices managed to get his poor significant other any flowers for Valentines Day, so he ended up angry and hostile due to a lack of physical attention. His only recourse was to join Indiana Rose Owners and bash one of the shops in question with his very first post...When the other horticulturist didn't buy his story he showed his true colors and start slinging profanity at them.

Poor innocent fellow!!

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Of course I'm sure there is a good back story to why the OP is not getting Effed and it probably goes something like this....

On Valentines day he went to the local flower shop to get flowers for his significant other. He approached them and asked if they would take 12 Dandelions he pulled from his yard and $5 for a dozen roses. They said they wanted 12 Dandelions and $35. After not hearing what he wanted, he then drove down to a competing flower shop and asked for the same deal. They didn't commit to anything, but he seized the moment to drive back to the original flower shop and tell them that the other shop was going to give him a dozen roses for the 12 Dandelions and $2.

Of course none of these questionable purchasing practices managed to get his poor significant other any flowers for Valentines Day, so he ended up angry and hostile due to a lack of physical attention. His only recourse was to join Indiana Rose Owners and bash one of the shops in question with his very first post...When the other horticulturist didn't buy his story he showed his true colors and start slinging profanity at them.

Poor innocent fellow!!

Was that really needed? To bad negative reps are gone...

C2theP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    WOW!! I thought that ITP was a rising star in the gun business. I've been there quite a bit since the new range opened. Really liked the guys up there compared to most places...range was cheap enough...everything was cool.

But then my friend Biggie (the OP) tells me they didn't honor the deal that I saw him make a few days back. Yes...I was with him at the gun show. I was there when the deal went down. And yes, the only reason he and I are on here is to share that experience.

Last time I checked, this was a public forum. If you all want privacy, join a real gun club.
    And when you have something to say about a gun business that's treated you poorly, you go directly to the customers of that business. It certainly looks like he came to the right place because we're all talking about it now....On a level playing field now as well.

Here are the FACTS: We went to PSS, got a quote from Bob. 80 bucks plus the trade. His price for the PPQ 40 was $529. We walked around about a half hour and came upon the ITP booth. Found the same gun PPQ 40... $530 price tag. Seeing how we both have had a good experience with the guys at ITP we figured why not try to get a deal there.

Waited in a short line to talk to Brian. He quoted $60 plus the trade. Cool...Went the ATM and came back and Biggie asked Brian if he could have the same deal in a 9mm. Brian said Yes, but he'd have to come up to the store to order it. Biggie goes up the store a few days later and all hell breaks loose.

That's the extent of what I know. What I don't understand is why this Matt guy straight up lies on here about the deal he has no involvement in. The OP started this thread with intentions of getting advice on how to handle that situation, not to bash ITP. But then employees of the shop start posting lies and try make OP look bad. That's not where this thread needed to go.

Brian seems like a respectable guy. But, when a customer has a problem and is actually standing in your shop, that is the best place to deal with them. That becomes priority #1. If you are really tied up, tell the customer to wait if you have to. If you don't want their business, that is the time to tell them.

I'll stop there...Hopefully my PARAGRAPHS are spaced properly and I don't get bashed for being a newbie.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Gotta luv the smart asses, and dumb asses......

I'm not sure which one I am...... I always get confused on those two.......

WOW!! I thought that ITP was a rising star in the gun business. I've been there quite a bit since the new range opened. Really liked the guys up there compared to most places...range was cheap enough...everything was cool.

But then my friend Biggie (the OP) tells me they didn't honor the deal that I saw him make a few days back. Yes...I was with him at the gun show. I was there when the deal went down. And yes, the only reason he and I are on here is to share that experience.

Last time I checked, this was a public forum. If you all want privacy, join a real gun club.
    And when you have something to say about a gun business that's treated you poorly, you go directly to the customers of that business. It certainly looks like he came to the right place because we're all talking about it now....On a level playing field now as well.

Here are the FACTS: We went to PSS, got a quote from Bob. 80 bucks plus the trade. His price for the PPQ 40 was $529. We walked around about a half hour and came upon the ITP booth. Found the same gun PPQ 40... $530 price tag. Seeing how we both have had a good experience with the guys at ITP we figured why not try to get a deal there.

Waited in a short line to talk to Brian. He quoted $60 plus the trade. Cool...Went the ATM and came back and Biggie asked Brian if he could have the same deal in a 9mm. Brian said Yes, but he'd have to come up to the store to order it. Biggie goes up the store a few days later and all hell breaks loose.

That's the extent of what I know. What I don't understand is why this Matt guy straight up lies on here about the deal he has no involvement in. The OP started this thread with intentions of getting advice on how to handle that situation, not to bash ITP. But then employees of the shop start posting lies and try make OP look bad. That's not where this thread needed to go.

Brian seems like a respectable guy. But, when a customer has a problem and is actually standing in your shop, that is the best place to deal with them. That becomes priority #1. If you are really tied up, tell the customer to wait if you have to. If you don't want their business, that is the time to tell them.

I'll stop there...Hopefully my PARAGRAPHS are spaced properly and I don't get bashed for being a newbie.

Good use of punctuation and sentence structure.
    Bold and underline is a little redundant, use one or the other in the future.

9/10

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Oh no, this just keeps going down hill. I'd be interested to see if this is the OP making a new account or not. I'm sure the Mods will let us know soon enough. The OP needs to stop this fight. It isn't working. No idea who is right or who is wrong but the OP already said the issue is resolved because he sold the gun. Just end it already.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Holy Baloney, Batman!! Are we back to the beginning on this? As best I can tell this is basically over $20 on a $500 gun. Just end it already.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    WOW!! 3 new members in one thread. The OP and 2 other member do their first post in this thread. I hope the other 2 accounts are not shill accounts. :whistle:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This whole thread is so petty. It has reached the point of absurdity. And all this tripe over $20, unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    the only reason he and I are on here is to share that experience.

when you have something to say about a gun business that's treated you poorly, you go directly to the customers of that business. It certainly looks like he came to the right place because we're all talking about it now....On a level playing field now as well.

At least you admit that the reason you two joined INGO is to *****, oops "share" about ITP!

IF you have a problem with a business, the best place to go is directly to the owner! If you can't catch him at the store the first time, try again, or call, or e-mail, or write a letter (what's that?).
    A business owner as busy as I know Brian is can't drop what he's doing to deal with someone who he already has had enough of! Hell, I've seen times when he can't stop for an employee!
    I mentioned before, but I'll say again, I've witnessed Brian go way above and beyond to satisfy a customer! If biggie hadn't already irritated the heck out of him at the show, maybe he would have dropped what he was doing and addressed the guy. I don't blame him for not wanting to deal with him at the time, and like he said, he has guys at the counter that can take care of almost any issue that is thrown at them!

Since you were with biggie, how many times did he go back and forth trying to squeeze another dollar out of the two dealers? And by his own admission, he didn't even know which caliber ITP had at the show until he came back from the ATM. Sounds like he was a little too eager! But that's just my opinion.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    After reading 11 pages, I got tired of reading. Did anyone die or get shot or put in the hospital or did they kiss and make up????

Just curious but - I remember certain other threads like this and the mods said enough and closed it or even removed it as it was some what deemed as slanderous. Why is this still open? Again - Just curious.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    After reading 11 pages, I got tired of reading. Did anyone die or get shot or put in the hospital or did they kiss and make up????

Just curious but - I remember certain other threads like this and the mods said enough and closed it or even removed it as it was some what deemed as slanderous. Why is this still open? Again - Just curious.

I think because the LGS reputation has actually been improved by this thread. Once the true story came out this thread just became sad. :(

Top Bottom