• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Stopped in Sunday, first time ever. Great friendly shop, and did make a trade that made me happy. Added a new Glock 17 gen 4 to the safe. If you haven't been yet, stop in. Was happy to see a shop full of holsters,Scopes,knifes and a lot of other things. Prices are good and the best is they are very friendly. All kinds of guns and rifles. Like the Sunday hours and happy to see another gun shop open on Sunday.

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    I bought an American Classic II 1911 from them and had some problems with it and brought it back and they sent it off for warranty at their expense and it came back about 2 weeks later with more done to it than I would have ever thought and it shoots great now. Nice guys that don't try and rush you out or act like your bothering them, kudos to Brian and Don.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks to both of you. It has been a pleasure dealing with you guys and I look forward to seeing and dealing with you guys in the future. Hate to see a problem but we do our best to take care of it when something happens. We stand behind the products we carry and want to ensure that in the end everyone is happy.

Zig'sbird

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to both of you. It has been a pleasure dealing with you guys and I look forward to seeing and dealing with you guys in the future. Hate to see a problem but we do our best to take care of it when something happens. We stand behind the products we carry and want to ensure that in the end everyone is happy.

Exactly where is your shop? What else is around your store?

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Exactly where is your shop? What else is around your store?
    The shop is at 2851 Madison. Southside of Indy, just north of Troy across the street from the McDonalds. Let me know if you need further or you can call 317-782-4867

Zig'sbird

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Across from McDonald's? I thought that the road there was East Street. Your store is the one that I was thinking of but was mildly confused due to the street address. I will say though that a friend of mine did recommend your store.

Bucko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Indy South
    I've purchased 2 handguns over the last year from Indy Trading post. Liked the shop and staff a lot. Definitely will be going back for my next purchase.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I bought my glock 17 (2nd gen) from them at the last 1500 (didnt realize it was them untill after the deal) very good guys to buy from and helpful in shop. (i work down the street at Thompson and 31)

Top Bottom