• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ha, sounds like fun. I did both Warrior Dash and Rebel Race this year and those were both great fun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who else saw the commercial on the walking dead?

5K Obstacle Course Zombie Race - Indianapolis, IN | Run For Your Lives

Who is going to run this sucker with the chest rig, BOB, and an empty rifle? It's legal................................

i c u failed to read the entire website!

Under 5K Obstacle Course Zombie Race - Rules & Safety | Run For Your Lives
    Absolutely no weapons will be allowed on the premises.
    :faint:

Looks & sounds like fun. Perhaps we can do out own version up here somewhere? Off course we all know ZOMBIES don't run. :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Looks & sounds like fun. Perhaps we can do out own version up here somewhere? Off course we all know ZOMBIES don't run. :rolleyes:

Tell that to Resident Evil 3 :D

Theres alot of zombie stuff going on lately. I heard theres SOMETHING going on up in Maryland. Seattles doing a zombie convention, im sure theres more but these are what ive heard. i guess Pokemon is out and zombies are in?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    The movie right? Cause in the video game that was not the cause.
    & those zombies were "modified" zombies by Umbrella.:)

I hate to say it .... but you know theres some sicko out there wanting to modify zombies to release them at a zombie 5k zombie run. Why do you think they arent allowing weapons :)::ar15:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I hate to say it .... but you know theres some sicko out there wanting to modify zombies to release them at a zombie 5k zombie run. Why do you think they arent allowing weapons :)::ar15:

????
    But in order for that to happen you first need basic zombies.
    & if you have not prepared for the basic zombies then you can not advance to the next level. :laugh:

Go get you BOG, mag, and get a fake airsoft rifle and go "practice". :D
    Or better yet some some Zombie Ammo from Hordady and all your problems are solved.

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    I just checked it out and WOW its quite costly..they charge for E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! They even charge for kids to watch! Campers can't even bring in food of there own.
    Also the biggest let down you cant carry a weapon! Now you might get away with carrying a dummy or wearing some web gear or hip holster type thing..but I'm sure there would be an extra charge, lol I just wish it was for more of a charity then a for profit company like it is. I would feel a lot better about these prices.

Whats others view?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I just checked it out and WOW its quite costly..they charge for E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! They even charge for kids to watch! Campers can't even bring in food of there own.
    Also the biggest let down you cant carry a weapon! Now you might get away with carrying a dummy or wearing some web gear or hip holster type thing..but I'm sure there would be an extra charge, lol I just wish it was for more of a charity then a for profit company like it is. I would feel a lot better about these prices.

Whats others view?

Intrested in what the prices are. I thought it was a benefit or something of the such. Instead of 5K for cancer, its 5k for profits?

Top Bottom