IndyDave1776, RIP, You Will Be Missed...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    RIP Dave. Will see you on the other side. I’m at a loss for words. I never got to meet you in person, but I’m really glad I got to know you and enjoy what a great person you was. You will be missed.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    want to share part of our last PM's we had together. The discussion was about me and my boy. For those who knew him better than I can attest, he was so encouraging.

I'm truly sad to lose him. I know he's is a better place now and I will finally get to shake his hand when I get there too.

he has no clue of his impact. His desire for his daughter to learn to use the land and let me farm gave me hope.
    What you just shared of the pm has hit me hard. I need to print it and keep it close as I struggle with the balance of commitments.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Dang it, not the news I was hoping to hear. Never met Dave, and only interacted with him here occasionaly, but I always appreciated his outlook and candor. RIP, way too early.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dave and I found common ground in this forum.
    he had been a guest in our home an several occasions when he passed through indy. We have met up at the ingo shoot at protec. He would PM me and let me know he was close to going DEFCON 4 on some one.
    an amazing and rare person.
    my regret here.
    I was in the Hospital with my current issues. It was about 10:30 and not unusual for him to cal at that time. Thing is I was pretty heavily medicated and I did not take his call.
    that would have been the last I heard his voice and I am so seriously sad.
    RIP and gods speed my friend.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Seriously saddened to hear this. His posts were "must read" caliber. Met him once on a deal. Nice guy and friendly.

CM, I understand regrets, He overpaid me on a sale of mine. I texted him and explained that I hadn't counted his payment til we had each left Walmart parking lot. Offered to mail him the balance, he never responded. Now I know why. I'll find a way to get his family the $15.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ingo has been left with a hole that can not be filled.
    Dave hit the wall at one point in some serious political times during Obama. He just had enough and went away. Partially due to me.
    He had a tendency to go off the rails at that time.
    it took me a while to find him off grid and convince to return and to remember it’s the internet and we have some rules he has to adhere to.
    he complied. And was a better contributor
    I am going to mis him.

Top Bottom