• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    The signs that I saw were posted after the purse inspection point, which was after you paid to get in. They weren't even facing so they could be see from outside the venue. So, since there were no pass outs, I had to go ahead and carry a full size 1911 all through the place.

They weren't too good with any other signs either. I ended up wandering around the perimeter to find the entrance, since there wasn't anything to point it's direction.

It was my first trip and I definitely won't be going back. Paying $5 for the opportunity to pay nearly $10 for 3 rib bones, all of which were marginal, isn't my idea of a good time.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Conceal.

I personally would choose to either violate the "law/rules" than be downtown at a concert or any event for that matter without my EDC. Downtown Indy is relatively safe (compared to many major metro areas) but it is still dangerous. Black Expo shooting....

I carry mine to church simply because you never know what will happen or what some D-bag will do. We live in a sick and perverse world, and we must take every precaution necessary to protect ourselves and our families.

Top Bottom