• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunGirlSAR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    The IndySouth chapter of TWAW will be meeting on Sunday, August 25, from 2-4 pm at the Beech Grove Firearms Range. We will have a discussion on holsters and I will have a demonstration pack from TWAW HQ that will showcase different types of holsters. I know some of you already carry so I ask if you would bring your holster(s) to show and tell.
    Update from HQ, TWAW is now 95 chapters strong in 34 states with 2400 members! Within our IndySouth chapter we have 19 who have joined TWAW. If you have already attended one, possibly both, of our meetings, we request that you now join TWAW. So many good things come from being a member: great discussion, education via the website, shooting skills, and a 10% discount on anything purchased online at the website. We have everything you need to become an educated, equipped and empowered woman. TWAW is on a roll...I hope you will join us!
    Please RSVP to me at sheliarosario58@gmail.com or respond to this post. I hope to see another full house on the 25th!

Top Bottom