• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE INDIANA SECTION CHAMPIONSHIP.
    It is my regret to inform everyone that the Indiana Section Championship will not be hosted at Atlanta Conservation Club in 2021. Most know that I moved to Florida in an unexpected turn of events. There are several liabilities and legalities involved and there are requirements that ACC must adhere to. One is the Match Director being a standing member. ACC is searching and trying to reorganize their USPSA Match program to keep having matches at ACC. This could cause issues with the Section Championship. To prevent any further confusion and delay in knowing and planning for where it will be, we have decided not to host the match for 2021.
    I personally am responsible for this confusion and I truly want to apologize to everyone for the inconvenience. I would have never taken on the Indiana Section Championship if I had suspected this move would happen, I would have never taken on the MD job at ACC either if I imagined this happening. It has been a trying year for everyone for several reasons and this is just adding to the drama. I do ask that you support the New Venue for the Indiana Section Championship no matter where it is as they will be given shorter than normal notice and time to prepare. USPSA is a great American Sport I ask that you continue to support it at ACC and all over Indiana.
    Again my apologies for the confusion and I look forward to seeing everyone on the range. Larry Francis

Reactions: G7.
    Top Bottom