• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Do you honestly think that there's anyone in a powerful position, who is opposed to guns, who doesn't know that? As I wrote to Andre Carson after he blew me off on a letter regarding gun control:
    Surprised you didn't point out the racist roots of gun control. I would have. If you can't convince them with logic, shame them with truth.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I wish you all the best of luck tomorrow. Very nice graphical work on the IN Gun Laws Summary. Post pics of the event and let us know what happens. Links to media articles as well. Hopefully this spurs more walks without our state, the mid-west and then nationally.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Not sure how many of these I should assemble tonight...collate them together and then staple them...I guess I will collate them while I watch some tv and see how far I get. :popcorn:

Good thing I have an automatic stapler...just push the paper in and whammo :)

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Not sure how many of these I should assemble tonight...collate them together and then staple them...I guess I will collate them while I watch some tv and see how far I get. :popcorn:

Just make sure you give her some water and at least one break!:D

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis

Thank you, Sir for your invaluable contribution to tomorrow's endeavor. You are a true Patriot. I look forward to meeting you in person.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    YOU are going to be the Grand Poobah of 2A "walks". We've got to figure out how to get you paid for it so you can organize full time. WAIT! Ive got it! COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!!!! :rockwoot:

LOL Wouldn't that be nice! Hey with that title I could be a President someday! :laugh: :runaway:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    All material has been printed and looks awesome...now some drying time, then I'll cut them down and get the wife to help me assemble and staple.

We have 1200 of each...I made the article "Why the Gun IS Civilization" back up the 2nd side of "Summary of Pertinent Indiana Gun Laws".

So there will be 3 sheets for the Info Packet stapled together.:yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    All material has been printed and looks awesome...now some drying time, then I'll cut them down and get the wife to help me assemble and staple.

We have 1200 of each...I made the article "Why the Gun IS Civilization" back up the 2nd side of "Summary of Pertinent Indiana Gun Laws".

So there will be 3 sheets for the Info Packet stapled together.:yesway:

:rockwoot:

OOOH , OOOH ! Can I be the weapon czar ?:ar15::biggun::smileak::draw:

Only if I get to be second in line to use and own each new MG and rifle! :D

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Why the gun IS civilization - comment

How's this look?:D
    whyguniscivil.png
    :patriot: Looks fantastic, and, I do hope that this will help the very people that fear us and firearms to understand that peace comes through strength. Nice work.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    We now have over 600, all ready to distribute :)

I must say...these look absolutely professional...no short cuts for us.:yesway:
    This will definitely help our image coming forth...way better than b/w copy job from Kinko's :):

They fill up two boxes that are 7" tall.
    I know we won't need that many tomorrow, but I wanted to be on the safe side.
    I still have another 600 that can still be assembled for future walks.

I hope a couple of people bring backpacks or a carry satchel or something to carry these in during the walk.;)

A special thanks to all that contributed to make this happen...I'm proud and excited to be a part of this group...Ryan, tomorrow's walk will and should reflect on your efforts.:ingo:

Top Bottom