• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Anyone know which mount and rings are in the pic? Looking to upgrade the scope and wanting to know if the hardware already on here is sufficient. Thinking about a Nikon scope.
    28mpp3l.jpg

GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Looks to be maybe a one piece base and Leupold rings??? Hard to tell...

No names on anything that I can see. The base has what looks like a circle with either a letter or a number in it (but I cant make it out) its on the side just below the front ring. Might be a K, could be an R, or could be a 2 digit number "1" something.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Its a leupold base fore sure. If you are shooting w/in the limits of the elevation in your scope it will be solid enough. not a super high end mount but quality and secure. Before you look at Nikon scopes though give allen a call ^^^ and at least give him an opportunity to put you into a scope... he will not disappoint.

GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    I think you're right. The upper portions have a different finish and different contour than the bottoms.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Its a leupold base fore sure. If you are shooting w/in the limits of the elevation in your scope it will be solid enough. not a super high end mount but quality and secure. Before you look at Nikon scopes though give allen a call ^^^ and at least give him an opportunity to put you into a scope... he will not disappoint.

Base looks like a Redfield JR to my old eyes (circle in the right spot and maybe an R in it).

Top Bottom