• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This is primarily for our new guys looking for guns. Take some of these pointers to the 1500 and even your local gun shop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU3LFXhmgTc&context=C4a187f1ADvjVQa1PpcFN3VU6MwYaZL6ciD5BddFPwqPbvjasxyLw="]Gun Shopping Pointers[/ame]

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    This was a fun video to make; I normally HATE being in front of the camera, but this felt very natural because I have similar discussions with customers on a daily basis. I hope some of our fellow INGOers new to the gun-buying scene will find this video helpful. :ingo:

ETA - and the Bradis Monkey makes his long-awaited screen debut! :laugh:

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I've talked to Mark at Bradis like that several times.

No matter how busy they are, Mark, Dave, Steve and Kenny are always more than happy to answer any question you have about any gun.

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Great work on the idea and video. Very informative and relevant.

Can we expect to see more clips like this in the future?

It really benefits newbies, like me, in the sense of getting basic process/etiquette/general question info before heading into a shop. Thank you! Hope to see more.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Very well done! Great concept.
    Does your camera have remote microphone inputs? If so it would help to put a mic between you and Mark to help with the audio. It comes across soft and hard to hear.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Great work on the idea and video. Very informative and relevant.

Can we expect to see more clips like this in the future?

It really benefits newbies, like me, in the sense of getting basic process/etiquette/general question info before heading into a shop. Thank you! Hope to see more.

Thanks, man! I will be posting more videos in the very near future and include subjects such as knives, reloading, training, hunting, etc. I just have to find volunteer-experts to interview or take part.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks, man! I will be posting more videos in the very near future and include subjects such as knives, reloading, training, hunting, etc. I just have to find volunteer-experts to interview or take part.

I'm not an expert, but you can still interview me!

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010

Awesome - looking forward to the next installment of INGO TV! :ingo:

You can spend hours searching on YouTube for something that may be sorta similar, but this is great and actual quality.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I finally got around to watching this and it's pretty dog gone good. I could really see this as a benefit to new or novice gun owners.

chewmaize

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    I don't know about everyone else, but my eye kept being drawn to the hanging monkey at the top of the screen. Is it just me??? Very good video by the way!

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Are we sure that Que was acting? He was pretty convincing with the newbie questions. Just saying.:dunno:

On a side note I love bradis for the way they help their customers. I have bought multiple guns from them and have always had a great experience. Mark sold me my only Glock and I cant remember the other guys name, but he has a big nasty black beard, he has always been great to deal with. Just felt like giving some props.

Top Bottom