• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Colt.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Well I hope to see you guys there when is this starting and should I bring any food for the pitch in picknick? And is this just a steel match only, correct?

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Well I hope to see you guys there when is this starting and should I bring any food for the pitch in picknick? And is this just a steel match only, correct?

We are going to start @ 10am and go until 5pm. The way we're working with food is BYO. I've been looking online into what options are available locally, but haven't had much success, but my Google-fu isn't as strong as Kimball's. Those who are in the area; any suggestions on good close by food options?

We are going to only be shooting our steel. As I understand there is another event at RCC that day...a silhouette shoot I believe.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

BTW, here are some directions to get there along with a couple maps. The only big edit on them is that it isn't called "Larry's Pizza" anymore. I guess it has changed ownership recently...

http://www.wvpps.com/directions_to_riley_conservation.htm

Last edited:

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Riley is just a few minutes south of I70. Near the interstate there are several options for food... They typical McD's and BK, but there's a good Mexican restaurant there, too.

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Only a week away. For those of you in west central Indiana or even the poor souls over the border to our west, who wish that there was something closer to do... Why is it always in Indy..? Well, this one isn't in Indy. Come check out Bobcat steel and enjoy a Sunday at the range.

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    If you're looking for directions to Riley...these are pretty darn good.

Riley Conservation Club

The only change is that it makes reference to a Larry's Pizza to mark where you turn off of SR 46, and I'm not sure that sign is still there. The place changed hands very recently, and I can't recall what the new place is called. For reference though, there's also a Dusty's Transmission at that corner.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have some duelling trees, chest flappers, poppers, and all our other targets available to shoot and try out.
    Targets will be available to purchase and we will be doing 10% off on custom orders.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    What a great day! Even though there was a little rain in the middle of the day, we stayed dry and shooting under the new shelter. After it cooled us off a bit, the sun came back out and the day ended perfectly.

Thanks very much to Mr. and Mrs. Bobcat Steel for bringing out some new toys to try. The Dueling Tree, the popper.....everything was fun. You just have to love the pinging and gonging of steel. It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday.

Now, I'm just wondering how long it'll take before my kid starts asking for an AR like that one. I'm sure he'll even promise to load his own mags.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom