• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Off work. Put up with Friday night Chicago traffic carrying 8200 gallons of 200 proof alcohol (ethanol). I hate Chicago. One more day than 3 days off!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Off work. Put up with Friday night Chicago traffic carrying 8200 gallons of 200 proof alcohol (ethanol). I hate Chicago. One more day than 3 days off!

I am with you there. Second only to Pittsburgh in my reckoning (after getting lost in Pittsburgh once with a 900L/45 foot covered wagon). I am pretty well convinced that the only thing that helps with Chicago drivers is running over them.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I am with you there. Second only to Pittsburgh in my reckoning (after getting lost in Pittsburgh once with a 900L/45 foot covered wagon). I am pretty well convinced that the only thing that helps with Chicago drivers is running over them.
    The speed limit on 294 is 55. I drive the speed limit because its company policy and I get paid by the hour. The slower I drive the more I make. The flow of traffic is 65+. I feel like Dick Trickle at Daytona.

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    I'll be on here more late night soon. I switch over to the graveyard shift starting Sunday the 6th. Not a bad deal since I work from home, but it's grave's all the same.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    VPJIvdB.jpg

Guess who had some fun today?

New AR is great so far. Only have put 60 rds down the pipe but only because the only .223 I can get my hands on is $33/box for 20rnds.... Wal-Mart doesn't have anything cheaper and LGS isn't open when I'm awake or around to get to it :) . So so far, only 60 rounds have been put down the tube but it's gone bang everytime!

Now that it's after midnight, Lebowski has a pizza in the oven and coffee on the brew. Time to get some work done. :)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I know the cause, not exactly the kind of things you bother strangers with.

I'll have to look into that stuff though. Or possibly chamomile tea. I dunno.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I know the cause, not exactly the kind of things you bother strangers with.

I'll have to look into that stuff though. Or possibly chamomile tea. I dunno.

Chamomile is pretty descent but Valerian is stronger. I know people who swear by Melatonin too. For me I have to take Valerian an hour before bed for the best results. I have to have enough time before sleep to metabolize it some or I will wake up feeling drunk. i have the same problem with Benadryl. For me timing is everything.

When I first filed for divorce I used to have bouts of zombie sleep because of all the crap I was going through. Valerian helped.

Hope you feel better soon.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    See now mentioning it has similar effects to benadryl kinda makes me nervous lol. I have a paradoxical reaction to benadryl, keeps me awake instead of making me sleep. And thanks, I hope so too.

Top Bottom