• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yes if you can remove the old receiver pieces from the front trunnion, as well as removing the rivets from the trigger guard, and the rivets and receiver section from the rear trunnion.

If you have the means to press the barrel pin and barrel out of the front trunnion that's great as well, if not no big deal.

Wabbit has a video on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKndl50ZJys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Contact clay or the wabbit on this.

USDS offers Cerekote services so yes that is an option to anyone wanting to pay for it.

Is that done in house or is it a send out job? I have a Duracoat firearms finish kit but need the sandblasting done first. I might be interested in that. Plus I need to get my bolt cutter rivet smasher back. It's been a while!

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Just two weeks out and im getting excited. Just got all my parts for my saiga conversion ordered. I was wondering if anyone could help me chop down a barrel and pin and weld a muzzle device on?

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Just two weeks out and im getting excited. Just got all my parts for my saiga conversion ordered. I was wondering if anyone could help me chop down a barrel and pin and weld a muzzle device on?

I would talk to AllenM about that chopping the barrel unless USDS has a lathe and welder in the back. I don't have any tools for that.

USDS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Ok guys, we only have 2 people signed up for the class and just 1 person paid. If there is not going to be at least 10 in the class pre-signed up, we will need to cancel our location for the class. Sorry for the inconvenience, however it must make sense for us to open up the classroom (electricity, AC, etc.) even just for us to clean up, because last time the classroom was left a mess so I had to go over and clean up. That's not a problem, however we just need to get our ducks in a row. -Mike

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I plan to be there, however I have to work either 4AM-12:30 or 6AM-2:30, so I cannot get there until 1:30, or 3:30, and if the latter, I don't think anybody would be able to help me get my Chinese FSB and gas block off and a new one installed and the FSB re attached.

Again I plan to attend, even if its only to have somebody there look it over, convince me they can take it, repair it, and meet me somewhere, to give it back. (I will pay you).

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    1. Right now we dont have enough people. Im going to check back on Wed.
    2. If it happens, i will be there 11-4. I will have my spot welder. Watch my video on how to do it. Unless it is seriously stuck, popping a FSB off and installing a new one wont take long.

Top Bottom