• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I would like to publicly apologize for backing out of this group buy. I did have some unforeseen issues come up but I failed to Notify VUPD in a timely manner as I should have. This is my failure. I'm glad to see by reading the forum that numbers are not an issue.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I got a few more payments processed today. I'm still missing payment from:

2 151 inf, andfc, cmack85, dirtebiker, imp22b, kkrishan, maximinus thrax, mikerccie, slowG, huntinfool, ick, 1775usmarine.

I have received PMs from about half the above people and I expect they'll get theirs to me. The others whom I have not hear from have until tomorrow to get payment to me.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I got a few more payments processed today. I'm still missing payment from:

2 151 inf, andfc, cmack85, dirtebiker, imp22b, kkrishan, maximinus thrax, mikerccie, slowG, huntinfool, ick, 1775usmarine.

I have received PMs from about half the above people and I expect they'll get theirs to me. The others whom I have not hear from have until tomorrow to get payment to me.

Im not in that list. Did my payment arrive?

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Im not in that list. Did my payment arrive?

No but since we are having this conversation, I didn't feel like I needed to include you in the list.

Today's mail just came and I received payment from: Mikerccie and cmak85.

Still need payment from 12 people, this includes Shay.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm also one of the procrastinators! Sent yesterday morning at the Greenwood Post Office. If needed, I'll meet up with cash if you don't have my money order by tomorrow.

again, I want to express my appreciation for all of VUPD's efforts! Thanks Nick!!!

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Today I received payment from:
    imp22b, dirtebiker, maximinus thrax, andfc, 1775usmarine, huntinfool, slowG.

That means I am still missing payment from:

ick, shay, kkrishan, 2 151 inf.

Ick says he dropped his in the mail yesterday, shay says he already mailed his, kkrishan and 2 151 inf are not answering my PMs and I have not received their payments.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I again appreciate you putting me in the game coach when the starters got hurt. Especially if the rumor mill is true and this is the last group buy due to people complaining still.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Glad to hear that my mailman, made it through. You never know what kind of service your stamp gets you nowadays.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I again appreciate you putting me in the game coach when the starters got hurt. Especially if the rumor mill is true and this is the last group buy due to people complaining still.

This is the last one of 2016, but not due to complaining. The *****ing and moaning pretty much disappeared after the first one. I'd love to get some far-North and far-South people involved but there simply has not been enough interest in those regions to justify future buys. In 2017 I'll get another going, maybe with additional features or different selector markings or something. Stay tuned!!!

Top Bottom