• Status
    Not open for further replies.

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    Pencil me in for this as well, as long as no pressing engagements suddenly arise I'll be there. I may bring the old man so he can meet some real gun owners.

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    I'll be there. Thanks to the organizers for making this happen. Any AR I could bring would be redundant however, I'll just bring a list of stupid questions instead.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I want to bump this with some more info about the club. The Open House is limited to the clubhouse and surrounding property only. The range is not going to be closed during the event and some shooting will likely be going on. We can't have lots of folks roaming the firing line, so please be cognizant of that. Also, if at some point you are on the firing line (which is the entire covered shooting area) you MUST have eye and ear protection to be in compliance with MCFG rules and regulations. I want this event to be as safe as possible so let's do all we can to keep it that way. :ingo:

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    this might be a dumb question but do we need to rsvp this event or can we just show up? my woman's gotta work so id like to come check this out. i don't own one and i'd like to learn more about them if i decide to own one

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Also, if it hasn't been mentioned before, there will be NO AMMUNITION and NO MAGAZINES permitted at the event (i.e. inside the clubhouse).

Glad you clarified this. I was well aware of the no ammo rule, and that mags were not to be inserted into the rifle, but I was certainly intending to bring the empty mags along for table decoration. That would have been a :nono:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom