• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    INGO will be at the Indy 1500 this week! We hope to see many of you at the show, so stop by and introduce yourself and meet some of our moderators and fellow members.

We will be located in the main room. To best describe where we are located, after you check in and face the main floor, we are on the farthest wall to your right. You will see the INGO sign if you look up just a bit. If you don't see us, please ask someone. Also, we are hoping to have a map with the location of all our site supporters, so if you can't find them, stop by and let us give you directions.

Here is a list of swag that will be available for this show:

TEAM INGO T-Shirt available in sizes S, M, L, XL, 3XL, and 4XL ($20)
    IMG133-2.jpg

NEW - AS SEEN ON INGO Patch ($3)
    Condor Caps ($20 with choice of patch)
    AsseenonINGO-1.jpg

NEW - I LOVE GUNS Sticker (FREE!)
    Iloveguns-1.jpg

INGO Patches for your cap or gear ($3)
    IMG149.jpg

Last edited:

blackINC2219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Que-

Thanks for posting this! I will be there Friday night after I get off of work. I'm thinking around 6 or so. Hopefully the crowds will have cleared out some by then. I will definitely be stopping by the booth say hey and get my t-shirt! See you then.

Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Great, glad you guys are going to be there. This will be my second time to the show, my last was this past January. It will be nice to meet some of you guys and pick up some of those patches. Glad to be a member of such a tight knit community.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    INGO needs to market these online as well, for those of us too timid or busy to get to the big shew.

We will make everything available after the show. It's easier to do it that way and avoid unpacking things, just to repack it to transport to the show.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Great my wife and I will be there friday when they open. we will look for the table. and definitely pick up a map of the sponcers, goingt o be looking for aaoptics

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    See you all their! Am making the long drive Saturday morning. Will be wearing my INGO hat and in the market for more swag!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm an INGO newb, but I'll have to stop by and say even though you probably won't have a clue who I am :).

Now I will! Just say you are Mike with VD and I'll put 2-and-2 together, even though it's acually DV, but that's not as memorable. :):

Top Bottom