• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I went on Friday for quite awhile looking for the new Mossberg 930 SPX, but none to be found. I saw a semi-auto beretta sg for 499, but it looked well used. I almost bought a stripped lower, but then I would just be setting my bank account and marriage up for a rocky few months :spend:. I think you have to have cash in hand, go on Sunday and offer what you are willing to pay. You can make a reasonable offer w/o offending anyone; you just have to be prepared if they say yes ;).

Right now I have the Beretta px40 sub-compact and the mossberg on my "will buy immediately" list, but can't get either one...:xmad:. Ended up leaving with my knife sharpened and some candied pecans...I also saw a SPAS 12 that I wanted to take home among other things....

~Joe

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    That SPAS 12 was nice but wasn't the price tag somewhere around $1200? Sheesh! I was looking for the new LAR-8 to no avail at the show. Anyone see one? Rock River 308?

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    Yah the spas 12 was 1200 which seems to be the going rate for them. I did not check the condition so I don't know if it was worth it or not. I didn't see the other one, but for mid 9s I would have to assume it was well used...(I'm kind of glad I didn't see it :))
    ~Joe

Top Bottom