• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I got to jaw with bw and Love for a spell. We discussed rhino and why it is right to hate him.

And, I got my entire list checked off with the exception of more Bobcat lower receivers.

NOTE: if you want Bobcat Steel lower receivers call ahead and make arrangements prior to the gun show.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I got to jaw with bw and Love for a spell. We discussed rhino and why it is right to hate him.

And, I got my entire list checked off with the exception of more Bobcat lower receivers.

NOTE: if you want Bobcat Steel lower receivers call ahead and make arrangements prior to the gun show.

Agreed. I wanted to pick up another one but was sadly declined. Guess I'm making a trip down I-74 soon!
    Dan

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    My gf and I stopped at the table, met the guys and picked up some items.

Thanks for talking and making our first time 1500 visit a very good one.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I went to the show on Saturday AM and stopped at the INGO booth. Met some nice folks. Didn't there used to be a book at the booth that members could sign when they stopped by if they chose to?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I went to the show on Saturday AM and stopped at the INGO booth. Met some nice folks. Didn't there used to be a book at the booth that members could sign when they stopped by if they chose to?

I have not seen a book in the time I have done the shows but that is a very good idea. Thanks.
    I have just opened the booth. Stop and give us some grief.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

There was a time that the staff put out a paper target for INGOers to sign when they stopped by the booth. At the end of the show the staff would post the names (if they could be read) in the 1500 AAR thread.

A couple of years back a well-known and well-liked user was having some issues with the INGO staff. The user was eventually banned. At the following 1500 that user made a big show of stopping by the booth (with friends) with custom-made tee shirts lamenting their banishment, and they signed the target...

...well, when a photo of the target was later posted on INGO the area where the banned user had signed was conspicuously blank. There was a contingency on INGO that lost their collective ****, and that's why we can't have nice things anymore.

True story.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have not seen a book in the time I have done the shows but that is a very good idea. Thanks.
    I have just opened the booth. Stop and give us some grief.

CM loves to discuss how the 1911 and .45acp became obsolete weapon platforms.......:):

If it wasn't so danged expensive I would be by....Buy Indiana wants another $700 of my money Apr 15th, so no gun money for a couple of months.:(
    I don't want to spend $30 plus gas just to walk around....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    There was a time that the staff put out a paper target for INGOers to sign when they stopped by the booth. At the end of the show the staff would post the names (if they could be read) in the 1500 AAR thread.

A couple of shows back a well-known and well-liked user was having some issues with the INGO staff. The user was eventually banned. At the following 1500 that user made a big show of stopping by the booth (with friends) with custom-made tee shirts lamenting their banishment, and they signed the target...

...well, when a photo of the target was later posted on INGO the area where the banned user had signed was conspicuously blank. There was a contingency on INGO that lost their collective ****, and that's why we can't have nice things anymore.

True story.

Did that user name begin with 88???

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You do meet the nicest people at the INGO Booth :cool: OK, this is the last day. CM and I are still the reigning awesomeness champs since there is actual digital proof of us with Indiana's First Lady. Unless the INGOers at the booth get a pic with the Governor or Senator Todd Young, CM and I win (I'm not sure what, but we win.) Not that Joe Donnelly would show up, but any pic with him must have someone giving him bunny ears or flipping the bird.

The challenge is on!! Speaking of that, don't forget your challenge coin (shameless plug for INGO swag!)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

A couple of years back a well-known and well-liked user was having some issues with the INGO staff. The user was eventually banned. At the following 1500 that user made a big show of stopping by the booth (with friends) with custom-made tee shirts lamenting their banishment, and they signed the target...

True story.
    I remember signing the target, I have no clue when it was. It seems like I met LovinmyWoods and GnRPowder that day. I might have met CM that day, or that was another 1500 maybe, getting old sucks.

Top Bottom