• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been using PVC tubing going on 10 years now to display our banner at the shows. Trust me when I say it's better to have a tight fit and be a pain to take apart than have any slop at all....don't ask me how I came to know this. :)

Also, It was good seeing CM, Kelly, Robby, and meeting his better half Annette. It's always good shooting the bull with you guys. :yesway:

And you as well sir....:)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can you guys not use pvc cement next time you put it together?
    lol. j/k. Wife had a bit of a time helping to separate the fittings. I may need to do some light sanding

When CM and I put something together, it doesn't fall apart. We didn't want somebody getting brained with a PVC pipe, especially since there was a giant INGO attached.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I was hoping to meet Kelly at the INGO booth this past show, but it was good to see CM running the booth.
    The gun and knife show is great if you know what you're looking for, but those zip ties do not let you get a proper feel for the grip, at least not on the ones that I tried, so that was disappointing, but it did allow me to see which grips felt too small and which felt like they were a good size.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I was hoping to meet Kelly at the INGO booth this past show, but it was good to see CM running the booth.
    The gun and knife show is great if you know what you're looking for, but those zip ties do not let you get a proper feel for the grip, at least not on the ones that I tried, so that was disappointing, but it did allow me to see which grips felt too small and which felt like they were a good size.

If you know what you are doing you can loosen or disable them to get a proper feel of the gun.

tosharri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Plainfield
    Hi...I noticed your booth at the June show - and that's how I learned you existed! Happy to have run into a high school buddy while stopping there :) Excited to be a part of the group. Just thought I'd let you know that having the booth there at least got me involved...if that counts for something haha

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hi...I noticed your booth at the June show - and that's how I learned you existed! Happy to have run into a high school buddy while stopping there :) Excited to be a part of the group. Just thought I'd let you know that having the booth there at least got me involved...if that counts for something haha

One of the reasons we do the shows...:thumbsup:

Top Bottom