• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    However, My challenge still stands. I don't think anyone here is up to it. :)

Click "Page 2 at the bottom" and then look
    Aiga_uparrow.gif

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    What exactly are you wanting evidence of? Anything "major" he has claimed?

If that's the case, then I have a question for you before I continue... do you believe in basic logic? Because if so, then you would agree that if Glenn Beck made completely self-contradictory statements that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that both are true.

Do you agree?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What exactly are you wanting evidence of? Anything "major" he has claimed?

If that's the case, then I have a question for you before I continue... do you believe in basic logic? Because if so, then you would agree that if Glenn Beck made completely self-contradictory statements that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that both are true.

Do you agree?

I want to see someone show me how he's wrong. I see people on here constantly saying he's wrong, he's a kook, a paranoid tinfoil hatter, etc. and they never show evidence as to why he's wrong. That's what I"m looking for here.

(Are you seeing this Lars? I'm saying evidence instead of proof! Aren't you happy????)

If Beck is making completely contradictory statements, then a contradiction is a contradiction.

However, I see Beck talking about who's connected to who, why they are, and what they are working towards. What I'm getting at here is that no one can show evidence to the contrary. No one is proving him wrong with evidence contradicting him.

So, first, show me where he's contradicting himself. Next, show me where he's wrong on Crime, INC. That's a good start. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey, you forgot to close this completely relevant, and useful thread.

Oh wait, no one can live up to the challenge because they'd just rather bash a person without seeing if what they're saying might actually have some truth to it. :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Hey, you forgot to close this completely relevant, and useful thread.

Oh wait, no one can live up to the challenge because they'd just rather bash a person without seeing if what they're saying might actually have some truth to it. :rolleyes:

Are you asking for a vacation Savage? I can dramatically reduce your stress levels for you if you like. 48 hours? 72? Maybe a week?

This thread, so far, hasn't degraded into name calling, and otherwise attacking one another. When that happens it'll get dealt with.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Glenn Beck says FEMA Camps aren't real. The Below video provides his evidence to support this claim.
    YouTube - FEMA camps conspiracy theory debunked by ... Glenn Beck?

To Debunk the theory that FEMA camps aren't real I would like to cite the following:
    Alex Jones provides evidence of FEMA Camp Existence.
    YouTube - Alex Jones Tv:PROOF FEMA CAMPS EXIST!! 1/4YouTube - Alex Jones Tv:PROOF FEMA CAMPS EXIST!! 1/4
    YouTube - Alex Jones Tv:PROOF FEMA CAMPS EXIST!! 2/4
    YouTube - Alex Jones Tv:PROOF FEMA CAMPS EXIST!! 3/4
    YouTube - Alex Jones Tv:PROOF FEMA CAMPS EXIST!! 4/4

There you go. I cited a Sensational claim by Glenn Beck. And Provided evidence that his claim is false. :)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...they'd just rather bash a person without seeing if what they're saying might actually have some truth to it. :rolleyes:

Of course there's some truth to it.

However, there was clearly some delicious grape Flavor Aid in the punch at Jonestown as well.

A little sip might just give you the runs but watch how much you drink. :):

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Of course I have four Department of Homeland Security: FEMA Certifications framed on the wall in our living room. So anything I say about FEMA camps shouldn't be trusted.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well, if FEMA camps aren't real, then I must not be in charge of the list of who is to be interned in them.

Some of you wish you were so lucky.

I'll come at you like Colonel Hans Landa.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There you go. I cited a Sensational claim by Glenn Beck. And Provided evidence that his claim is false. :)

:) Well, glad you did some leg work for me! Not much I can debunk there. :dunno:

As for the stress level, my blood pressure is fine. I actually find this pretty amusing. It just proves my points from the other thread. No harm no foul.

I just don't understand why everyone's so apprehensive to a healthy conversation on these subjects. Fear? Immaturity? Pride? Ignorance? Who knows? Either way, if anyone wants to have a serious discussion about Beck and his monstrous claims, I'll be here.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I just don't understand why everyone's so apprehensive to a healthy conversation on these subjects. Fear? Immaturity? Pride? Ignorance? Who knows?

because it always degrades into stupid and crazy conspiracies by certain members(not you) when you try to fight claims of one sensationalist entertainer with another you tend to go nowhere but downhill quick.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Not to change the subject,but speaking of Popular Mechanics,What happened to the 56000 mile elevator they were talking about building down at the Equator? Popular Mechanics said it would be done by 2015.
    Beck talking about camps on the first show,seemed credible,then seemed he feared loosing his job. Thats what it looked like to me. When this subject comes up,I always remember the Olly trial,and REX 84. Most ,were probibly to young to remember.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    The thing that gets me is that he basically dares someone, anyone to call him on that red phone and no one ever does. I bet he would crap his pants if it ever rang! He is entertaining to say the least and some stuff he has on is very thought provoking, but it's just like any info out there - if the facts support it its probably not too far from the truth.

Top Bottom