• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I won't know my schedule till closer to the date, but very interested!
    I have not been to a chop in, and don't own any "good" choppers (YET). But if I'm available and welcome, I would love to come!
    Could a guy do anything with an old generic Bowie or something like a Gerber machete?
    Could you give me an idea what the "competition" is and how that works?
    Thanks for opening up your place for this! Sounds like a fun time!

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Ah, why not. I'm in. I won't likely compete unless there's something for < 4" folders. I've got a Kershaw Skyline that's my sweetheart/workhorse EDC. My only fixed blade is a made in China imitation Kabar. I would be afraid of blade/handle separation with it. I've been trying to figure out which fixed blade would work best for me and this seems like a good chance to see a bunch of nice blades in action.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    You were mistakenly there for a little bit on Sunday:):
    :lmfao: He sure was
    Ah, why not. I'm in. I won't likely compete unless there's something for < 4" folders. I've got a Kershaw Skyline that's my sweetheart/workhorse EDC. My only fixed blade is a made in China imitation Kabar. I would be afraid of blade/handle separation with it. I've been trying to figure out which fixed blade would work best for me and this seems like a good chance to see a bunch of nice blades in action.

You can use some of them too, I'll let you beat on a few of mine if you want :yesway:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Yeah Joe, get your priorities right! You don't need a job, you don't need to help the wifey with the new baby....screw all that....now get out there in the shop and get some blades made.:rolleyes:

on a side note:

when you are covered in steel, carbon fiber, g10, and titianium, you don't have to change diapers!!!!

FACT!

Top Bottom