• Status
    Not open for further replies.

resinguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Cleveland
    This event finally motivated me to do what I had intended for some years now, and strip the CGFBM. Now my naked Mistress is all pretty, slicked up, and ready to go. Sorry, no pics, this is a family forum.

Hitting the road at 6, ETA of noon. Looking forward to a good day with fellow knife knuts.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Have any of you guys ever spent so much time working on a edge that it can literally make the air bleed? I'm trying to decide which blade I'm going to run but I spent about 2 hours on the strops today with my B-11 and it literally is that sharp now. I don't even want to look at it as I'm afraid it will cut me.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Only a few fat tires. some weemac and some more dos equis amber. When I show it to you tomorrow you will be like damn your right! I was only holding it for a few minutes and literally cut myself that quick. it's stupid sharp. It's so sharp I don't think I want to actually use it as I'm afraid I will never be able to get it that sharp again. for real

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Only a few fat tires. some weemac and some more dos equis amber. When I show it to you tomorrow you will be like damn your right! I was only holding it for a few minutes and literally cut myself that quick. it's stupid sharp. It's so sharp I don't think I want to actually use it as I'm afraid I will never be able to get it that sharp again. for real

The white Ban Tang

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hope everyone is staying safe and having a great time. I got my plans changed for me and couldn't make it. It stinks but sometimes that's just life I guess. I look forward to seeing all the pics and vids!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    DaKruiser, Hotpocket and family put on a great party!
    I learned a lot about knives, ate very well and got to hang out with some fine folks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom