• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I will be extra good for Snickerdoodles. They are my favorite cookies in the whole world.
    eat.gif

um, when do we get told how to get there? just curious. this is my first Chop In so be gentle. :)
    Daddy will send out pm's in a coupla days or so.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Looks like I'm stopped. :(

I need a couple of new knees and a new hip and while I am waiting for those to get installed I have some really bad times with the knees mostly. I wrenched my knee (right one which is also the hip that needs replacing) and can barely stand unless I am too doped up to drive. Too doped up to drive is also too doped up to CHOP so I am going to have to stay home this year.

So, I miss the Snickerdoodles. :( I am also going to simply eat the Punkin Pie I bought yesterday for the event. :D I also have tennis balls, the doctor said they'd go back to normal eventually though. :laugh:

Seriously, I hate that I have to back out especially since I was to bring tennis balls and a pie. I also had a special knife made by Mike Woodward just for this competition and I guess I will save it for next year now. I hope you all can both forgive me for not showing and for not being able to bring the stuff I said I would bring. Sorry, I am now going back to my drugged sleep.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Warthog take care of yourself Sir, that's way more important than a commitment to bring something to an event. I am sorry you can't make it, hope to see you next year.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Woohoo!

Just got back from town with a couple 6' folding tables, 18 tennis balls and coleslaw fixins. See ya all tommorow.

Top Bottom