• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Marine Parasite Worms to love of INGO to Cheese to skinny jeans...In four pages...

That's beautiful guys...Just...I'm sorry....I rarely use this phrase but that's darn near Shakespearean...I am getting emotional....I think by gosh THIS time I am going to use the ladies restroom on purpose....

Thanks Mr President for giving this emotional hillbilly that option.....Do I still have to put the seat down when I am done????

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Marine Parasite Worms to love of INGO to Cheese to skinny jeans...In four pages...

That's beautiful guys...Just...I'm sorry....I rarely use this phrase but that's darn near Shakespearean...

I'm kind of surprised boobs haven't entered into the picture yet.

:popcorn:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Is it possible to have a veggie burger with bacon and cheese and still call it a veggie burger? For that matter, is a veggie burger really a burger at all since there's no burger in there? Wouldn't it just be a veggie?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    s-l300_zpslyeblahn.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You're not in the least bit surprised.

Very true...just had to say it!

"Hey guys...Mom's coming down the basement everybody chill..."

[video=youtube;ID1mST8AzGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID1mST8AzGo[/video]

PS....Tell the boy nice job on the new Avatar...If I ever get famous I am commissioning your son to do my portrait...I will call it, "Hillbilly with Revolvers"...

:)

Thanks. I will pass that along. I looked pretty good in that picture...a bit thinner than I do currently.

He is getting ready to go on a big adventure. Quitting his job August 1st and flying to Iceland on the 15th to begin a year of backpacking across Europe. I believe he said he plans to see 35 countries if his funds hold out that long. Stressing me out, but I guess if you are going to do it, do it while you are young. I keep telling myself it is probably no less safe than living in the ghetto of Indy where he is now. He's been working overtime constantly socking away the funds to do this and knows that he better make sure he gets a flight home when he is down to what it would cost to do that...even if he has not completed his goal. Lots of folks are hooking him up with friends/relatives in various countries where he can stay during his trip. His art has been a driving force in doing this as he wants to see the architecture and scenery in many of the cities on his list.

Top Bottom