• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Being on the internet chat rooms for close to 20 years, I have never felt being offended by anybody. Am I missing out? Should I take a lesson on how to feel offended or being a professional victim?

Give it some time. You're still relatively new to this unless you predate commercial internet access with your electronic presence!

See.....I told you.......

Hmm. That sounds a lot like what a bully would say.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, it seems like a playground cause it is.
    Bunch of random people thrown together.
    And sometimes it devolves into what you've described.

And sometimes we...
    Collect money so a member can see his girlfriend.
    Buy a coffee machine for someone that lost their kitchen.
    Fix someone's furnace.
    Take a nOOb out to teach safety and let them try different guns.
    And more.
    Someone here posted a similar thing, with references to threads with pictures. Better than I could say it.

All in all, I'll keep INGO.

Finally found it.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...w-guys-looking-ads-section-7.html#post6415188

Angry Rooster said it better than I could.
    Just a little bit of information to anyone that's new and finds their way to this thread. You may wonder why all this talk and why are these rules are in place. As has been said many times and in many places, This is not Armslist, Gunbroker, Craigslist, or ARFCOM. INGO is more than just a forum, it's a community. Members here are protective of our community. There are lots of people here who have met or are friends outside of the website. When bad things happen we join in and help out. When good things happen we share that as well. I would take 5 friends here vs 1000 Facebook friends.

The other members will understand this better than the new ones will, but let me ask you a couple of questions anyway.

What does this stand for?
    x6bjo5.jpg

Who is this?
    dw74ap.jpg

Any clue at all? How was INGO involved?
    zwgmlw.jpg

These things, and so many others, are what make us a community. These things are what make us protective of it. You are welcome to join our community. However if your only reason for being here is because you saw something shiny in the classifieds that you must have right now, or you are here to try and fleece us with things you can't sell on Facebook anymore, then the teeth will come out. Instant gratification is not what this place is about.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Has anyone ever posted in the Survival Forum that belly-button lint makes a good fire starter for very small fires?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    x6bjo5.jpg

Who is this?
    dw74ap.jpg

zwgmlw.jpg
    View attachment 47108

These things, and so many others, are what make us a community. These things are what make us protective of it. You are welcome to join our community. However if your only reason for being here is because you saw something shiny in the classifieds that you must have right now, or you are here to try and fleece us with things you can't sell on Facebook anymore, then the teeth will come out. Instant gratification is not what this place is about.

Fixy

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    INGO culture yada, yada, yada...
    Fried......on toast with cheese.......:)
    Now, tell me more of this sandwich! I am intrigued. As a Pittsburgh boy, I grew up on balogna (we called it balogny) but have never had it fried on toast with cheese.

:gotpics:

Sponge Bob was the engineer who designed the Glock trigger. The feel of the trigger press was a self-portrait.
    Would anyone be offended if I painted my G23 slide yellow with a brown frame? I wonder how many people at the range would make the connection.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finally found it.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...w-guys-looking-ads-section-7.html#post6415188

Angry Rooster said it better than I could.
    Just a little bit of information to anyone that's new and finds their way to this thread. You may wonder why all this talk and why are these rules are in place. As has been said many times and in many places, This is not Armslist, Gunbroker, Craigslist, or ARFCOM. INGO is more than just a forum, it's a community. Members here are protective of our community. There are lots of people here who have met or are friends outside of the website. When bad things happen we join in and help out. When good things happen we share that as well. I would take 5 friends here vs 1000 Facebook friends.

The other members will understand this better than the new ones will, but let me ask you a couple of questions anyway.

x6bjo5.jpg

Who is this?
    dw74ap.jpg

zwgmlw.jpg

Best post yet........"WINNER" as i see it.

Oh, those things you list just barely scratch the surface.

Top Bottom