• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Cyclists who are interested in an INGO bicycling jersey, and shorts please vote on core styles here.

16k579s.png

Either design will have the INGunOwners.Com logo as seen at the top left of this site on both the front and back. (The shorts will display it across the top of the shorts on the back)

The Jerseys will also display the INGO logo (INGO +State) on each side vertically under the arm, as well as smaller on each sleeve.

Please only place a vote if you're interested in purchasing a Jersey. I'll post a second poll later to find out if we want/need shorts as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    I really like both, but do to state laws and the intrest of public saftey it has been stated that I not wear anything like this in public,stretchy pants on a 300lb man,well you decide.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Updated the Images. The Tan is off, but gives you a better idea of what it might look like.

If neither of these designs works for you, and you're artistic I'll happily accept submissions from members.

Thanks

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Lars will your cycling jersey and shorts come with authentic looking crash rips and a prepacked aircast??:laugh::D:rockwoot:

I keed, I keed. :bowdown:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Lars will your cycling jersey and shorts come with authentic looking crash rips and a prepacked aircast??:laugh::D:rockwoot:

I keed, I keed. :bowdown:
    :rofl:

Every time his ankle injury comes up, I have visions of the Tragic Rollerblading Accident that broke his wrist. Maybe Lars just shouldn't play with anything with wheels.

Side note, I voted for Option 2. Either way, to get the colors to match the site, we're going to have to go full custom, so we can adjust the lines to whatever. I just like that design better than the first one.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    :rofl:

Every time his ankle injury comes up, I have visions of the Tragic Rollerblading Accident that broke his wrist. Maybe Lars just shouldn't play with anything with wheels..

She shoots...

and she scores!!!!:joke:

Personally if I ever get back into riding, even with a weight lose there is no way I'm ever sporting cycling clothing.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I don't have any need for them, but it would be cool if they had a few bullet holes.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Hey guys... we decided to with a full custom design because we couldn't get the pre-set colors to match close enough to the site's colors... so, after working hard ALL NIGHT... this is what I've come up with. Let me know what you think!

PS... We were thinking we need some kind of slogan to add to it. I'm thinking along the lines of "Indiana's Premier Firearms Owners Community" but wasn't sure if that was enough. Any ideas are appreciated.

INGOjersey2a.jpg

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Baring any objections we're going to send the design Pami came up with off to the company tomorrow morning. We should see a proof shortly after.

I'll post that up here, or Pami will, once we get it.

Top Bottom